Downtown beercade

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ChateenK

Downtown beercade

Post by ChateenK »

I stumbled upon this on a local Madison subreddit:

https://iogaming.bar

Opens Sept. 2017.

Maybe we can infiltrate them with pinball, too? :)
Chris K

Re: Downtown beercade

Post by Chris K »

Hm, a few-minute walk from my work. I might be late home some nights. ;)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Would be cool if they added some, obviously :)
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Interesting!!

Don't see any pins listed though
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

The already spilled the beans in that local madison forum, so probably is worth spilling them here also.

We already have a deal in place to provide them with 3-4 pinball machines. They still have some things to figure out on their end (financing and build out by the sounds of it), but pinball is covered assuming that all falls into place.

I hope it works out! Sounds like a fun time to be had!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Cool! Looks like they open at 11am on Fridays... I can make that for lunch!
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

This is great news all around! Looks like Chris and I have found our new Friday lunch spot! Only a few blocks away.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

You know it! Looks like they have some interesting custom vids planned too... I'm going to be on PB&J this Fall to afford all the games. :)
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

Thanks for the update Hilton! I didn't see the beans spilled when I posted. Very cool.

It says all games will be free to play except pinball and potentially Killer Queen, if they get one.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I love killer queen... if they get one of those, we need to get a group together to play!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

DeaconBlooze wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:59 pm I love killer queen... if they get one of those, we need to get a group together to play!
It sounds like killer queen is an outside chance, but i agree! One on the most fun vids i have ever played!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

I'm in for ten player Killer Queen any day! I'm bummed they didn't bring it back to MGC the past couple years. In the morning I had to drag people to it. By the night you couldn't even get near the thing!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Chris K wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 pm I'm in for ten player Killer Queen any day! I'm bummed they didn't bring it back to MGC the past couple years. In the morning I had to drag people to it. By the night you couldn't even get near the thing!
Yeah, i think the beard bros made me play it at mgc. Super neat and i would like to play it more and learn some stratigies. Only 13k... ouch! I just checked for the fun of it. I had figured 7 or 8k.

And we thought bm66 super le was expensive lol
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

It's more than BM66, but it's two LCDs are waaaaay bigger. Super Duper LE? ;)
QuyN

Post by QuyN »

Sounds like a lot of fun to be had! Hit me up if you're planning on getting a group together!