SOLD Avatar LE Minneapolis MN $5000

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
MnHotRod

SOLD Avatar LE Minneapolis MN $5000

Post by MnHotRod »

Putting my Avatar LE up for sale. Love this game but need to make room for another title. I am the third owner. A good friend of mine bought it from the original owner and validated the paperwork. Everything about this game says HUO. Considering what I’ve seen said on another forum, I’ll settle with saying this is an undocumented HUO game.

This is Limited Edition 248 of 250. The game is beautiful except for a three tiny marks (size of a pin head) on one of the chromed plastic coin bezels and a small scuff on the black paint, inside the cabinet where the play field brushed against it.

Sold for $5000

Will attach pics in the next few days.

MODS:
Chrome Coin Door
Backbox Light Kit
LEDOCD Light Board
PinballLife Translucent Rubbers
PinballLife LED Buttons (Blue)
Pinball Life Shiny Balls
Blue Superbands

LED LIGHTING:
GI: Cointaker 2-LED
INSERTS: Cointaker Premium Non-Ghosting
Link Flashers: 13LED Blue
Apron Flashers: 13LED Blue
Apron Ball Return: Cool White Light Strip

UNINSTALLED:
Chrome Metallica LE/Prem Style Apron
Last edited by MnHotRod on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metallica Pro, Star Trek Pro, Sopranos, Demo Man, Frankenstein
DeaconBlooze

Re: FS: Avatar LE Minneapolis MN $5000

Post by DeaconBlooze »

An underrated quick game. It's similar in ruleset to IM and Tron, with fewer shots that return direct to the flippers (via ramps). That can create some really random action, and will force you to stay on your toes to keep the ball in play.

I'd offer people in the area to come play mine (a pro) to see if you like it, but it's currently at Paul's. He was anxious to have a working game, so I let him borrow it. :D

Good luck with sale!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue