WOZ LE (spot) for sale

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
MikeS

WOZ LE (spot) for sale

Post by MikeS »

Hey guys,
I thought I'd put out a feeler post, as I think I will probably be selling my WOZ LE (spot) soon and wanted to post it in this thread for the local group before listing it elsewhere. I don't really want to sell it since I love the game and have been waiting patiently up until now, but I have higher priorities right now that I should probably use the money for. For one, my wife and I are expecting our first child on Dec 1st, and secondly we just bought a new (bigger) house that will likely need a lot of new stuff for that we are closing on in November. I wasn't planning on either of these when I ordered the game..... I will likely buy a WOZ again at some point, but this Fall is not the best time for me.

The game was ordered thru Christopher (Kingpin) in June of 2011 (Game 489) and is supposed to arrive late October according to Jack a couple weeks ago.-which means it's probably November? Shipping will be cheap (sub $200) if the game is picked up in WI from Kingpin as the games are bulk shipped, but the game could also be arranged to be shipped direct from JJP if you don't want to pick it up. I was planning on asking $8K obo for it which seems to be on the low end of what people have been asking lately. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks,
Mike
608-239-6852
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Re: WOZ LE (spot) for sale

Post by ralphwiggum »

WOW... Hate to see this, but also happy to see that we can sell pinball machines to pay for the stuff that is REALLY important in our life. We do have it good, big picture and all.

There will always be time to get another one, no doubt. Congrats on the house and the expanding family. It won't be too long when you can start using your kids as excuses for more purchases :)
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune