The phone is ringing!!! Are you Dialed in! ?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

The phone is ringing!!! Are you Dialed in! ?

Post by Hilton »

In case you missed it...

Limited engagement thanks to KingPin Games, 2 Dialed Ins will be in Madison starting on Wednesday.

1 at Alt Brew
1 at Schwoeglers.

If you have not done so already, follow madison pinball on facebook for updates on exactly when they arrive :)
Chris K

Re: The phone is ringing!!! Are you Dialed in! ?

Post by Chris K »

That's so awesome! Congrats! I can't wait to plow a ton of cash into it!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
BrewNinja

Post by BrewNinja »

I really hope I can make it out to play this. Really looking forward to it.
Black Hole, F14, Dirty Harry, Walking Dead Premium, Fish Tales, Comet, Metallica, The Shadow, Whirlwind, Black Knight 2000, Deadpool
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

They'll be available to play for just about a week, through next week Thursday AM (April 6) when they'll make their way down to MGC. As soon as they're available, we'll post an update. Huge thanks again to KingPin!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I am looking forward to playing the machine at Schwoegler's tomorrow evening. Hopefully the lines will be shorter than at MGC.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I know I will be Dialed In! tonight as well... :D
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Dialed In! is now available for play at both Schwoegler's Park Towne Lanes and Alt Brew! They will be here until end of day Wednesday next week (4/5), so stop on out to either location and shoot the latest table from JJP! Thanks again to KingPin Games for the use of these fantastic machines! After playing one of these, you might find you need one for yourself. If you do...contact Chris!
DI1.jpg
2017-03-29 Lineup.jpg
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

That's incredible, guys! We can't wait to come play!
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Here are the basics for anyone going to play.

* hit Q.E.D. (guy with lightening bolts) to charge up your phone.
* once phone is charged, shoot the phone (scoop) to start your modes
* complete the mode to light the Sim card (scoop under left ramp)
* BOB stand up targets light kickback. Also light Bob modes (left orbit)
* multiball is started by left ramp, right ramp, upper left ramp to lock ball. Shoot phone to start multiball.

Anything else, you will have to explore the game.

* 3 screens (main, phone, theater)
* 3 flippers
* 5 magnets (theater, drone, 3 under playfield)

Download the jersey jack pinball app from either apple or Google for your phone. Go to your Bluetooth and look for "JJP-DEV". Once linked, open app. Enter name. Hold left flipper button on app and left flipper on game to connect (must be done for each ball on multiple player game as of now). App software is considered beta at best at this point. I did get mine to work on the schweogler machine yesterday.

Any questions, let me know.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Thanks for the tips, app downloaded :mrgreen:

Hopefully I will get a chance to check it out this weekend.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Looking for some feedback. Anyone have a chance to get some time in yet?
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I played about half a dozen games on the machine at Schwoegler's. That machine shoots very nicely. I really like the ball dropping out of the wireforms in front of the slings instead of the inlanes; reminds me a lot of High Speed. My top game was around 100k, so I didn't get to see much of the code. I did manage to get the ball stuck on the track behind the man that moves across the playfield. After a few seconds the ball search kicked in and the man pushed the ball to the left and nicely dropped it down the left outline. I also learned that the theater shot? (the one in the middle) is a very dangerous shot. It is very tight and if you don't shoot it perfectly, the ball will drain SDTM. I could have sworn that there was a drop target or something that was preventing me from making that shot, but I didn't see anything upon closer inspection. It just must be a very tough shot.

I also tried getting the app to work, but it kept crashing upon startup on my phone for the first several tries. Eventually it worked, but I missed the step where you need to hold the buttons when starting up a game. I'll try that again next time.

Thanks for putting these games out on location for us!
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I also experienced the ball hangup on the qed lightning bolt. Ball search freed it no problem.

Noah, I think the theater has a magnet that stops the ball in there unless it is supposed to go through for a mode.
Karl

Post by Karl »

I enjoyed it quite a lot. It feels like a very solid game. I'm also partial to the idea of a non-licensed theme. I'll be dumping more quarters in it after work tonight!

I did have to channel my inner Phillip J Fry (shut up and take my money) on the coin box at alt. It wanted to let the coins slide through about half the time...very minor complaint overall and thanks for letting these make a stop here on the way to MGC.
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

Looking forward to getting some plays in tomorrow. I too downloaded the app and will give it a try.