WTB - DMD Pin for $2500 or less

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
pinball4ever

Re: WTB - DMD Pin for $2500 or less

Post by pinball4ever »

chrisnack wrote:I see a Stargate for sale in Chicago, want to make sure it's not the troublesome guy. "GAP" Great American Pinball is the seller.
Hey Chris - GAP is Mike Nogle. Mike's a great guy so no worries there. I know some others have had communication issues with him (email/phone) but I've never had any problems and have known Mike for around 10 years.

Stargate is a great game!

Todd
chrisnack

Post by chrisnack »

Ok that's great to hear. Always good to know someone else knows the person and they are solid.

Yeah i've been after one for awhile, decided to finally jump and get one.

-Chris
Current: Medieval Madness, Sinbad, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure
Former: Cleopatra, Joker Poker, Count-Down, Stargate, Road Show, Solar Ride, Attack from Mars LE, Star Wars Premium, Jurassic Park
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

bmaster31 wrote:What do you guys think?
https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/vgm/5540582185.html
Hard to tell from the pics... i personally wouldnt go over 1800.... if you thought other dmd games were shallow and didnt hold your attention, this title will be shallow as well.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

I am almost done shopping my Goldeneye out and can post pics as soon as the wax job is finished and the parts for the flipper rebuild come in. I was going to list it for $1800 but i'll let the market and pictures justify pricing. It is a 1996 DMD game with great flow and plenty of toys. If you are interested in Goldeneye I can finish up and get the pics up. I live 5 mins from Madison and would love for you to come play it if you were interested. I
Last edited by Pixelbleed on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
a.k.a. - Matt
bmaster31

Post by bmaster31 »

Bump. Still looking, no rush. Any leads would be appreciated. thanks!
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

pinballlife parts are due in on wednesday, ill finish up the flippers, turn on the construction lights and get the best pictures possible for you to consider. :) Havent listed it on pinside and don't know if I really want to. Rather it go to another Wisconsonite if possible.
a.k.a. - Matt
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Goldeneye is a surprisingly fun game.... 1800 is a very fair price for a recently shopped example. I dont think you will have a hard time selling it at all.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

Thanks I appreciate that. I even had Tullster remote wire the battery off the boards a while back so no chance of leakage and boards are clean and beautiful. I will get be listing it here in a few days after my kit comes in and see if there are any takers. Sad to see her go but happy shes in the best shape of her life before I send her out into the world.
a.k.a. - Matt
bmaster31

Post by bmaster31 »

Just to update everyone Matt (Pixelbleed) and I are finalizing a deal on the Goldeneye machine this week. He is asking for $2000, below are some pic's and a video. I can assume from previous comments, but let me know if you think it's a good deal. This will be the first step into the endless spiral of pinball addiction! I'm already thinking about how long it will take to save up for a second machine...

http://imgur.com/a/sLWll
https://youtu.be/oUU4QPRW8jg
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

bmaster31 wrote:Just to update everyone Matt (Pixelbleed) and I are finalizing a deal on the Goldeneye machine this week. He is asking for $2000, below are some pic's and a video. I can assume from previous comments, but let me know if you think it's a good deal. This will be the first step into the endless spiral of pinball addiction! I'm already thinking about how long it will take to save up for a second machine...

http://imgur.com/a/sLWll
https://youtu.be/oUU4QPRW8jg
I think it seems like a fair price. Goldeneye is probably my favorite Sega game and is a lot of fun. I think you will enjoy having it as a first pin. Congrats!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

With the video I was lucky enough to hit all the major toys to demonstrate each works, how fun they are and the sheer speed of the game, even though my score sucked and the game was short. Best not post a 18 min video though... :lol:
a.k.a. - Matt
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

you know Baywatch is your favorite Sega!

The Hoff's Blue eyes starring back at you lovingly as you play!
Pixelbleed

Post by Pixelbleed »

OH and that mini shark flipper which I love.. only thing I dislike is the 1.5 height DMD... well just when it comes to repairs/replacements. Baywatch is fun!
a.k.a. - Matt
bmaster31

Post by bmaster31 »

Picked up Goldeneye from Matt yesterday. Got it all setup and leveled, then was able to get several games in. It's a great game (very fast!), I'm really happy with the purchase. Thank you Matt and everyone else for your input. I'll be looking for some advice in the near future on an LED upgrade for this machine.

Thanks again!
Brandon