Kid in need of help in Appleton/Greenbay area

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Kid in need of help in Appleton/Greenbay area

Post by Hilton »

Not sure where to put this but wanted to make sure you guys saw.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... st-2855741
ralphwiggum

Re: Kid in need of help in Appleton/Greenbay area

Post by ralphwiggum »

I wish I was closer, I would take a vacation day and go get it running for him....

At the very least, someone should make sure that this guy doesn't get his game snaked from him with a "game that is way to expensive to fix, so you might as well sell it"....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ekthoren

Post by Ekthoren »

I sent Loyld an email saying I could help and haven't heard anything back. I don't see a way to post on loylds thread and their is no contact info for the person who needs help.
Erik
(920) 621-9631
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Here's what I don't get. Why didn't the person just ask here if they were on this website instead of sending Lloyd a message on pinside. It seems odd to me.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

not sure? Maybe he found your facebook page and did not want to offend by asking there?
Compute

Post by Compute »

If anyone is actually intetested I have this guy's number. Real nice guy. I do not have time, but have seen the machine. I asked around a few times before joining this forum, but nobody seems to fix pins in GB. Guess I should have added the background story. Some dork chopped the diodes off all the coils, game could use a clean and wax and eos switches on the flippers. Probably a battery holder. No leaks but bad contact.
Ken

Post by Ken »

TomGWI wrote:Here's what I don't get. Why didn't the person just ask here if they were on this website instead of sending Lloyd a message on pinside. It seems odd to me.

Didn't sound like they were on this site. Sounded more like they found your fox valley tourney info site???
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Ken wrote:
TomGWI wrote:Here's what I don't get. Why didn't the person just ask here if they were on this website instead of sending Lloyd a message on pinside. It seems odd to me.

Didn't sound like they were on this site. Sounded more like they found your fox valley tourney info site???
That is very possible.
Ekthoren

Post by Ekthoren »

I replied to loylds thread saying I could help with contact info. I posted in this thread saying I could help with contact info. I sent a PM to "compute" with my contact info when he offered to give the guys phone number who needed help. Don't know what else I could possibly do to find out how to get in touch with the person who actually needs help. After tomorrow I probably won't have time to help for a month or two.
Erik
(920) 621-9631
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Ekthoren wrote:I replied to loylds thread saying I could help with contact info. I posted in this thread saying I could help with contact info. I sent a PM to "compute" with my contact info when he offered to give the guys phone number who needed help. Don't know what else I could possibly do to find out how to get in touch with the person who actually needs help. After tomorrow I probably won't have time to help for a month or two.
Erik
(920) 621-9631
Not much more you can do it sounds like.
Ekthoren

Post by Ekthoren »

loyld got back to me. I made contact. It sounds like a straight forward fix that she wants done after the holidays.
Erik
TomGWI

Post by TomGWI »

Ekthoren wrote:loyld got back to me. I made contact. It sounds like a straight forward fix that she wants done after the holidays.
Erik
Cool. Awesome of you to do that Erik.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

sweet!

nice job guys!