January 10th League Night

ralphwiggum

Re: January 10th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

chaos wrote:AUGH. I just had something important come up this weekend and I can't make it as a sub anymore. I even found a sweater and everything.

Sorry, folks.

Not sure how you can give up now that a sweater has been acquired. A Sweater is a pretty big commitment. Have fun at your important thing, and sorry we wont be giving you money this month.... :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote:
Ken wrote:Tim, you full on carpool this week?

No? Yes?

Jay (and possibly Eric) are going to roll with me, which leaves me with 1 comfortable spot, and 1 tighter squeeze (possibly) as I bought a new Impala. I can get three car seats in the back, and that is wider than three adults.... So yeah, I should have room....

I am leaving my place at 4pm.....

Alec and I will plan on driving with you guys then. I could also drive if you want. Room for 7 in the Grand Caravan. Either way is good by me.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Wish I could help out you guys and join in the carpool caravan, but I'll have Little D along and I've sorta gotta wing it. Our general plan is to leave about 1 - 2pm, Visit Ultra Zone for some Lazer Tag, stop in Baraboo to visit my Parents, then arrive at Chris' about 6. If it looks like Ken is gonna have to ride up strapped to the roof, give me a call! :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

tullster wrote:If it looks like Ken is gonna have to ride up strapped to the roof, give me a call! :D
Thanks Tully!! I'm down for some Lazer Tag!
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

ralphwiggum wrote:
Ken wrote:Tim, you full on carpool this week?
No? Yes?

Jay (and possibly Eric) are going to roll with me, which leaves me with 1 comfortable spot, and 1 tighter squeeze (possibly) as I bought a new Impala. I can get three car seats in the back, and that is wider than three adults.... So yeah, I should have room....

I am leaving my place at 4pm.....
Not so sure a man-jam sounds appealing.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Ken

Post by Ken »

You ride with Tim, Eric. I've carpooled with him plenty of times and you will really enjoy the conversation! Alec and I will do the same thing we did last time and head up early to hang with Kingpin. Get in hours of practice to take down you heavy hitters! :)
Ken

Post by Ken »

Alec and I will probably be there around 1 or 2 tomorrow Chris. Give a call if you need us to pick up any last minute supplies. Looking forward to tomorrow!
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Picked up everything tonight. I will probably be making the chili and/or sloppy joes.

See you soon.

Dress warm (for the ride, not the house)
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Final Confirmed Attendance For Tonight

Hosts
Chris M. and Alyssa
Mark and Ian
Chris S.
Tully and Devin
Mike S.
Tim E. and Carl
Tim N. and Jason M.
Eric P.

Subs
Ken K.
Alec S.
Hilton J.
Matt B.

If I am missing anyone, please let me know.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

Nice list! Hitting the road soon. See you guys soon.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

sorry, won't be making it tonight. Feeling beat ad with the nasty bug going around I think I need to stay in and be old.

have fun guys
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks to Chris and Alyssa for hosting. That was some of the best chili and salsa that I have had, and I've tasted alot of chili. Great fun all around. Think my arms will need to rest after that RFM round for a few days. Great evening.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Yeah, thanks Chris and Alyssa!! I had a blast and am still here!! :) finally got the wifi to work too!! You guys rock!! Salsa was the best I've had in ages! Sloppy joes are always the best! Brownies were awesome! And the dollar games were the most fun EVER! Time to play some more ACDC and WOZ!!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Bummed I missed a great ballers night! I had to take my wife into the ER because of appendix pain and were stuck at the hospital all day running tests. She's in surgery this morning getting it removed. Was fortunate that Ran and his wife were able to watch Theran while we were at the hospital! What a great guy and friend!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

MikeS wrote:Bummed I missed a great ballers night! I had to take my wife into the ER because of appendix pain and were stuck at the hospital all day running tests. She's in surgery this morning getting it removed. Was fortunate that Ran and his wife were able to watch Theran while we were at the hospital! What a great guy and friend!

Bummer mike and sorry to hear, but glad you got it taken out in time! Let us know if you need anything or a help while Vanessa is recovering.