April 4th League Night

ralphwiggum

April 4th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

League night is April 4th at 7pm. Chris S. is our gracious host and will be posting game/event details in this thread. For Detailed schedule information, please go to DETAILED SCHEDULE INFORMATION.

YOU MUST CONFIRM ATTENDANCE ON THE CALENDAR- A calendar invite has been sent out, if you didn't receive please post here so that we can send another one out. This makes it much easier for Chris S. and myself to keep track of attendance for this event. It is important to have a firm number for the night to keep things running smooth.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
ChrisS

Re: April 4th League Night

Post by ChrisS »

Hey Ballers,

I want to get out ahead of this.

This will be a ROCK & ROLL themed evening. Wear your best rock T-shirt. We will award prices for the best T-shirt, story behind the shirt and such. Tim if you wear one of your son's Justin Bieber tees your automatically disqualified. :D

Doors open at 2:00PM.

Food will include Brats, Wings, Cheese dip and a lot of chips.

Machines currently Available:
WOF, Sopranos, T2, No Good Gophers, Fish Tales, Scared Stiff, Theatre of Magic, W?D, AC/DC LE, The Rolling Stones, Tommy, Al's Garage Band World Tour, MET Prem, Diner, EATPM, Riverboat Gambler, Radical, Party Zone.

I also have 2 guest rooms if people would like to RSVP their use for the night. NO MOVING IN!!!!!!!!!!!

chris
Last edited by ChrisS on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

ChrisS wrote: NO MOVING IN!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwww. But I could be like your butler and "take care of" your stuff.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

That's a very nice offer Ken. I will think about it.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Aww Yeah!
Attachments
image.jpg
Ken

Post by Ken »

I see that no details have been posted in the detailed section. If you guys can start around 7:15 I can make it. If not I will just come as a non participant and hang out if it's OK with Chris. Will put a maybe on the schedule for now.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

As an update to the thread.

The single play "side game" machine will be Earthshaker.

Unfortunately; its still at Tim's place. Please sched a time with him to drop by, play & record your score before the event on the 4th.

Thanks

:shock: :lol: :roll:
chris
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ken wrote:I see that no details have been posted in the detailed section. If you guys can start around 7:15 I can make it. If not I will just come as a non participant and hang out if it's OK with Chris. Will put a maybe on the schedule for now.

I don't have an issue with shifting the start time.

Everyone cool with that?

chris
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

I'm good with the time shift.
Ken

Post by Ken »

ChrisS wrote:As an update to the thread.

The single play "side game" machine will be Earthshaker.

Unfortunately; its still at Tim's place. Please sched a time with him to drop by, play & record your score before the event on the 4th.

Thanks

:shock: :lol: :roll:
chris

Tim, I have off Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. When can I come by and play ES? :lol:
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I can't figure out how to change my reply on the calendar - but I can't actually make it this time. Turns out I'll be out of town, with the kids on spring break and whatnot.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

I don't mind starting at 7:15.

You figure with all Tim's free time and finally finishing Earthshaker he could have at least brought it over for you. :lol:
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks guys. Just found out I might be getting another electrician on my shift. If so I can cut out even earlier.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Let's call it a done deal and say we will start at 7:30PM sharp for Ken.

Hope this doesn't bone anyone.

chris
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

sorry, i just have too much to get ready for MGC. going to have to pass on this one.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games