December 13th League Night

ralphwiggum

December 13th League Night

Post by ralphwiggum »

December 13th at 7pm. Tully continues this party and will be posting game/event details in this thread. For Detailed schedule information, please go to DETAILED SCHEDULE INFORMATION.

YOU MUST CONFIRM ATTENDANCE ON THE CALENDAR calendar.php?view=event&calEid=3534
This makes it much easier for Tully and myself to keep track of attendance for this event. It is important to have a firm number for the night to keep things running smooth.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
tullster

Re: December 13th League Night

Post by tullster »

We'll meet in the semi-famous Garage for our foray into Pinball Decadence.

I'll edit this post when I decide what we'll use for what, but the line-up looks like it'll be...

Mustang Pro - The Rolling Stones Pro (BOTH with updated songs!) - Addams Gold - Creech - Scared Stiff - Escape from the Lost World & RoboCop. The Jolly Joker, Skill Roll, Stunt Pilot & Race Drivin' will be available too.

Tully
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Looking at the confirmations, looks like this is where we are at for this Saturday...

Tully and Hilton(+1)
Eric P. and Liz(+1)
Mark S. and Ian(+1)
Sean S.
Tim E. and ?
Garrett P. and Brodde(+1)

Subs
Ken K.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
tullster

Post by tullster »

The games are set up and I've got to clear out some clutter, but we're pretty much ready for Saturday night.

We'll use RoboCop for the side Tourney. Also, I'll have a "Is that bulge in your pants 'cause you're happy to see me or did you win at Skill Roll?" Tournament. $1 for 20 nickel/chances. Anyone who gets their nickel all the way to the bottom wins the contents of the cashbox! :o

More details in the details thread!
Last edited by tullster on Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Looks like there are four potential spots open for subs at this point. Tully has posted his address and schedule information in the detailed thread. I will try to update the headcounts as people chime in. Super bummed I cant make this one but my whole house has managed to get the flu at the same time..... Fun times indeed.... If something changes, I will try to make it out, but right now, I am the only one upright.
Current Collection
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Bummer about the flu-bug. That's no fun at all! Hope everyone gets better quickly. Ryan can't make it to this one so I'll be flying solo at this point.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

Going to be good times in the semi-famous garage! The Mrs. is going to try and stop in after she gets off work if that's OK Tully. Can't wait!

P.S. Sorry to hear you can't make it Tim. But the boogery noses aren't going to wipe themselves. :)
Last edited by Ken on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Bummed I'm missing this one Tully. Excited to hear how the v2 stones music turns out.

Have fun

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Tully > just wanted to give a heads up that I am planning on being there , but may not make it...

Heidi's grandmother passed away yesterday and we will be attending service in IA on Saturday. Planning to be back in time to be at the garage, but can't 100% be sure as driving and weather may have an impact . Also, family/wife obviously comes first.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Looks like there is still room for subs. There looks to be 12 in attendance with room for 16. Wish I could make this one! Any subs interested, jump in on the calendar.
Current Collection
Methos

Post by Methos »

Hilton,

Sorry to hear of your family's loss.
tullster

Post by tullster »

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Heidi & Hilton. Take your time, and don't worry about us. Call me if you think you might run a little late. Otherwise, just stop by.

Ken, Ok if the Mrs. stops by.

Sorry you can't make it Chris, but you've got a pretty good excuse!

Since there might be an opening, I'm gonna make Little D compete. I think it would be good for him, and since he knows the games, he might give some of you a run for the money!!

It's amazing how much clutter accumulates! I've got things spruced up pretty well and the games seem to be running great.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Thanks again for hosting Tully. We had a great time. Congrats to Sean on the win, and the ridiculous Robocop score.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
tullster

Post by tullster »

Thanks to all who made it! I had a blast even though I finished dead last! I must have contracted Distractedhostitis. Thanks to everyone for being so cool to Little D. He was so happy he beat me and is looking forward to doing it again. The next generation of pinheads is going to be all right!

Sean took 1st and got the high score on RoboCop.
Eric won 2nd place.
Ken took 3rd place.

Also, Liz and Sean won the Skill Roll challenge!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Had a blast and it was a much needed distraction. Thanks for hosting and having me as a plus 1 Tully. I enjoyed playing and messing with Devin. Cool kid and you guys are doing a great job raising him. Boy can hold his own on Gpas collection!
Last edited by Hilton on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.