TAF for Trade

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ralphwiggum

Re: TAF for Trade

Post by ralphwiggum »

Congrats Paul! Say hi to dave for me... :D
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

thanks, no-bling! Selling a game made Dom play pinball last night. It's almost like he knows that if we don't play them that this strange alter ego of mine might sell them... :mrgreen:
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

noncommittaldave wrote:thanks, no-bling! Selling a game made Dom play pinball last night. It's almost like he knows that if we don't play them that this strange alter ego of mine might sell them... :mrgreen:
Sold your best game, so might as well sell the rest now. I know a guy looking for a BSD or Jackbot in need of a good shop job ;)
noncommittaldave

Hilton wrote:
noncommittaldave wrote:thanks, no-bling! Selling a game made Dom play pinball last night. It's almost like he knows that if we don't play them that this strange alter ego of mine might sell them... :mrgreen:
Sold your best game, so might as well sell the rest now. I know a guy looking for a BSD or Jackbot in need of a good shop job ;)

You're right but there's a nice one on route just 10 minutes away from me right now. Besides that, nobody played it. I bet you'll be pulling your's off route now, huh? :mrgreen:

The jackbot is traded and bsd needs boardwork, so i can't sell you those. Iron Man might be leaving soon, though. I've had my fill. Might have to have a replacement here first, though.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

thanks.

My TAF will likely be on route for a little while longer. I am missing it at home so at some point the people that play on route will want something different and I will want the game back at home.

I can deal with board work now so I am still interested in BSD.

I may be interested in IMVE for route. Do you think people would enjoy it on route?
noncommittaldave

iron man would get a lot of rage replays, that's for sure. If i get an "expensive" game to replace it, it will definitely be leaving (i think?).
As far as bsd goes, It does need boardwork but i will either fix/get it fixed/buy a board and get it going again. You know what they say, "love never dies". I thought i overheard you say you don't even like bsd?? Why would you want it? Maybe i'm mistaken...
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

BSD, like fish tales and Dr. Who, is a love hate relationship.

Painfully tough but keeps me playing. I enjoy short ball times and simple rulesets that are hard to accomplish. I also really want to have FT, BSD, and Dr. Who all side by side at some point.

What is the board issue with BSD. Maybe the locals can help you get it back alive.
noncommittaldave

I am pretty sure the high voltage on the dmd board is shot based on some research. I found a stooge to do the work. :lol:

I once had a vision of having the eddy trilogy but that ended in tears. :oops: