April 26th Discussion

BigDaddyBanjo

April 26th Discussion

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Thanks for hosting last night Lance and Mary. I was looking forward to playing the Dr. Dude for a while and it was a blast. Great call on the Glass Nickel Pizza too!

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Hilton

Re: April 26th Discussion

Post by Hilton »

Had a blast Lance and be sure to tell Mary THANKS again from all of us!

We need to get the two of you over to play at our house soon since you missed our league night. Bring that stargate shirt and we can play for it ;)
reldnips

Post by reldnips »

Good looking collection, so sorry I had to fly out before league even started. Hopefully I'll even get a chance to say hi next time too. Thanks for inviting us all into sharing the awesome fun of pinball! Ryan S
Harlem Globetrotters, Blackout, Joker Poker
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks of having us over Lance - and be sure to tell Mary thanks as well. Loved the lava lamp and black lights - felt like I was in college again.

Think I had my worst pinball performance ever.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Agreed, thanks for hosting Lance & Mary! Had a really good time!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks from Alec and I as well! Wish we could have stayed longer but just glad we got to make it at all!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

results reported to IFPA > typically takes them a few days to post.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Lance and Mary! Great choice in Glass Nickel pizza and I really enjoyed the game line-up. That was my first time playing a Vegas which I enjoyed, and of course it's always fun playing Dr. Dude! -I'd call dibs but I think just about everyone else at league has done so already :D
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I bought a wall hanger Dr. Dude playfield last night. I figure if Lance wont sell me the game then hanging the pf art on the wall will have to do for now.
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

Thanks Lance and Mary, had a great time!

Todd
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Thanks to all of ya for showin up!!! We had a fantastic time with everyone. Glad you liked Glass Nickle pizza, but sure had a lot of beer left - what lightweights!

Really sorry for the Xenon breakdown . But could tell everyone was lusting for Dr Dude....yah, Tullster has first dibs if I ever want to give Dude up....would take just the right combo of a game I really want and the right value given.

Will post some photos on our picture thread. See ya'all at Sean's in May!
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
tullster

Post by tullster »

I had a great time too, and thanks to Lance & Mary for hosting. I played pretty lousy as usual, but it was great catching up with everyone. Hope to make it to Seans!

And thanks for reminding me I have dibs on Dr. Dude, Lance! I almost forgot that as Godfather, I have dibs on all games that family members might be thinking of getting! I know none of you would want to anger your Godfather! :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

The Godfather had spoken.

Also, looking forward to Sean's!
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Mary says she had a great time and looks forward to hosting again as an "honorary pinhead." She really appreciated Heidi's friendship, and the hearty late-night Vegas challenges from her and Hilton.
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Lance >> Can I stop over and play Baywatch sometime? It is a pin I am thinking about adding to my collection but I have not had much time on one yet.

We need to have the 2 of you oevr to play at our place soon sinc eyou both keep missing out on events.