Mustang Party?!!

tullster

Mustang Party?!!

Post by tullster »

I know this is last minute, but I've declared this Sunday the 27th as "I've got the whole day off and dammit, I ain't goin' no place 'cept the hardware store cuz I'm putzin' in the Garage Day!!" I'll have the pizza oven ready to go, and some assorted beverages in the 'fridge, but BYOB if you want. I want to keep it low key, so I'm putting it out there here only for you guys. I don't mind if anyone wants to bring a significant other, but I'd prefer to keep it adults only (Ian & Alec are exempt of course!).

So if anyone wants to stop over and give Mustang a spin, you're welcome to. I've got 1.2 loaded, set in competition mode and the sticky flipper fixed. I'll be here all day, so if you guys want to co-ordinate a time, just let me know. I'm flexible, but a rough time frame would be nice so I can pace my adult beverage intake and maybe declare a competition of some sort. I've got most of the other games set up and ready to go too!

Also, I've called Lance and left a message asking him to surface so we know what's up for league night.
Hilton

Re: Mustang Party?!!

Post by Hilton »

I am IN! Just let me know what time you choose. I prefer earlier rather than later but am good with whatever works for you!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Tully, very generous of you to offer up some playtime on the updated Mustang! Sadly, I already have plans this Sunday so won't be able to get out there and enjoy it with everyone. Be sure to play a game or two for me.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

REALLLLLLLY wish I could attend! Alas I have to work that night and need my beauty sleep during the day. Very nice of you to host a gathering Tully! See you Saturday at league hopefully!
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Yo, Tullster!!!
Thanks soo much for offering to let us put the pedals to the metals (flippers to balls) on your new "Stang!!!
Just started gettin down with her at the MGC, Rmmmmmmm....Rmmmmmmmm.

We'll have to see how we're doin' after the Saturday League night party at Mary's (see my posting on the Schedule thread), but hope to get on over Sunday.
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hey Tully,

Brodde has a baseball game that day so we can't make it out. He is bummed though as he has declared that his "all time favorite Stern machine" after MGC.

We will catch you next time.

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I'd love to go but Vanessa is working Sunday and I have to watch the little guy. I'll play some games of JM though. I really love that game and thanks again!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.