May 10th Lineup and discussion

Ken

Re: May 10th Lineup and discussion

Post by Ken »

Thanks Sean and family! Great time, GREAT pins! Thanks for sharing!
Methos

Post by Methos »

Sean - Thanks for hosting the even tonight. Food was great, and on top of the pins playing fast, I loved spending some time with my old favorites like Space Ace and Dragons Lair.

Thanks for "Zaxxon" as well - we got it in and my kids got a few games on it, they loved it.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hey Sean,

Thanks for hosting, Brodde was chiding me all the way home that the 6+ hours we spent at your house was too few and we should have stayed longer! You have so many great pins that I have always ignored Shrek, it was awesome to play several games on that machine last night. It is moving up on my list for sure.

Garrett
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Sean, and be sure to thank Becky for putting up with us all night! You've really got a great line-up of games and I had a lot of fun seeing everyone and playing games all night. Food was really good too!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Yeah, awesome night of pinball for sure! Thanks Sean for letting us play your great lineup and eating some great food as well. Nice job competing too... I suck at playing my own games when I am hosting....You stepped up to the plate!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

results reported to IFPA
tullster

Post by tullster »

Thanks for hosting Sean! Fun Time! Awesome line-up,food and great to see everyone again.