SOLD: DE Jurassic Park, Plymouth, $3800 obo

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
jediturtle

SOLD: DE Jurassic Park, Plymouth, $3800 obo

Post by jediturtle »

SOLD

Good looking and playing DE JP for sale. Not collectors quality, but not a beater either. Been in my collection for almost 10 years and multiple trips to MGC with very few issues.

T-Rex left/right currently disabled as it slowed to a stop about a year ago. I believe the gear box is gummed up and needs a cleaning and relube, but I just haven't gotten to it yet. It moves by hand fairly smoothly, so I do not think there is gear damage, just too dirty for the motor to move it freely. Does not affect gameplay and T-Rex still functions up-down and eats the ball. Just no random left/right motion. Other than that, machine plays great.

Ramp has one mounting point which appears to have been cracked and repaired in a previous life. It's solid and not terribly visible, but please see pic. There are a couple minorly cracked plastics, but overall they are very presentable. Cliffys on the scoops. Never removed them, but it would appear there was some wear under the control room scoop at least. A few minor bumps and scratches on the cabinet, but overall still very nice for its age. Flippers may have incorrect coil stops or linkages as the flipper bats extend up a bit too far. Never really bothered me as it doesn't affect the shots other than making cradling the ball a bit easier. Most of these things are not big issues, but I'm a full disclosure kind of guy, and would rather describe all the flaws I can rather than have any surprises. As mentioned, it's a nice machine, but not CQ. I would say it's an above average example overall. Please see the pictures and judge for yourself.

Has a few minor mods. Scoop signs. Powerball "egg" captive ball. Papo raptor and pteronadons (originals included also). Art blades. Three spotlights added to brighten the playfield. GI is all Comet sunlight 2SMD LEDs. A mix of a few LEDs and incandescent bulbs under the playfield. Backbox still incandescent. Overall it is lit nicely.

Of note, it does not have a topper. I can include the Tilt topper I have on my Stern JP for additional money. I have heard it can be adapted to the DE, but I have not looked into that any further.

Looking for $3800 obo. Not really looking for trades at this time. Local deal only, could maybe meet half-way for the right deal. Let me know if you have any questions.

Please see pics on Pinside. Uploading them here is always a struggle.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/clas ... /ad/121874