MRP 2014 Registration now open

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

MRP 2014 Registration now open

Post by Hilton »

Just wanted to let everyone know that MRP is now open. Currently limited to 24 teams (48 people) but I expect that number to increase as more people can commit to bringing games. If Wauna is any indicator, things will likely fill up quicker than last year. Please tell you freinds or others that do not frequent the online communities so they can get in.

http://www.madisonpinball.com
Baumann

Re: MRP 2014 Registration now open

Post by Baumann »

Anybody looking for a partner for the team event? :geek:
Hilton

Re: MRP 2014 Registration now open

Post by Hilton »

Slinger >> if you want in, register now as a single and I will pair you up with another single.

Please note > wait list now being started for spots. We are currently full but expect (hope) to have a few more games be committed at which point we will open more slots for teams.

There are a few people signed up as singles and I an giving them some time to try and lock in their partner before pairing them up, so slots for single may open before slots for pairs.

Currently we are limited to 24 teams (48 people) since we have 12 games for pingolf. My goal is 6 more games for pin golf to reach a full 18 holes which means slots for 12 more teams or 24 more people.