February 2020 Ballers - Sunday the 9th - Donovan/Katie (Fond du Lac)

For some a monthly donation, for others, it rubs the lotion on the skin.
jasonm

February 2020 Ballers - Sunday the 9th - Donovan/Katie (Fond du Lac)

Post by jasonm »

Donovan and Katie will be hosting February Ballers on Sunday the 9th in Fond du Lac. Doors open at noon, league start at 2pm.

If people are interested in carpooling, post here. I (Jason) don't mind driving or meeting up with people somewhere.

Attendees
1. Donovan
2. Katie
3. Jason
4. Chris K
5. Chateen
6. Greg B
7. Craig
8. Mark
9. Laura
10. Tim F
11. --> .....
Chris K

Re: February 2020 Ballers - Sunday the 9th - Donovan/Katie (Fond du Lac)

Post by Chris K »

Ooh, we might be able to make this one! I'll check with the babysitter....
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I’m going to have to miss this one. I don’t think leaving the house 5 days after “spudlite” arrives will go over well. :lol:

Although her folks are staying with us for a month to help out......wouldn’t this count. :shock: :roll:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

ChrisS wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:03 pm I’m going to have to miss this one. I don’t think leaving the house 5 days after “spudlite” arrives will go over well. :lol:

Although her folks are staying with us for a month to help out......wouldn’t this count. :shock: :roll:
"I'm going to run to the store quick, brb"

That should keep you covered for half the day to play pinball. You're welcome.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We'll both be there!

Chris, just bring everyone along! Babies love blinking lights, and mothers-in-law love pinball parties!
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Attendee list updated!
LakeWIPinball

Post by LakeWIPinball »

Greetings Ballers!
My wife and I are pinball collectors in Lodi. We are eager to join your league. We would love to attend this event and meet some more pinball fans.

Mark & Laura
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, and The Godfather CE.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

We’ve played with Mark & Laura in Madison league. Hey guys! Hope you can make it, Ballers is tons of fun!
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I wish I could make it but I have to work the next two Sunday's. Have fun!

Todd
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Sounds like tacos will be the food. Still room to sign up if you're intersted!
lg40

Post by lg40 »

Hey all,
Looks like we will have some fresh snow tomorrow, so just be mindful of your shoes when you come in the front door. Our basement is just a concrete floor, so you will want your shoes on. Maybe bring an extra pair.
Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing you all.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
LakeWIPinball

Post by LakeWIPinball »

Apologies for the last minute bail out but it appears the snow is coming down as hard as predicted. We were hoping the weatherman would be wrong again. We are going to make a rare decision putting safety over pinball.

Thank you for allowing us to join your league. We were really looking forward to meeting some new pinball people and playing with a few old friends. Maybe next month.

Mark & Laura
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, and The Godfather CE.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Sorry to hear that, guys. It does look like it’s going to be snowing most of the day.

We’ll be on 151 the whole way, so we’re gonna give it a shot. We usually arrive early, but if it’s slow we might be a bit closer to 2pm this time.
gjbwalker

Post by gjbwalker »

Thanks for hosting! I had a great time and your pins were amazing.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Thanks for hosting Katie and Donovan! The drive wasn't fun, but we had a great time, and the early start meant it was still light for the ride home, which was especially nice yesterday.

The Xenon restore looked great! Played nice too. Most of those you encounter are beat up, so it's nice to play a really nice example.