July 7th Ballers

jasonm

July 7th Ballers

Post by jasonm »

Donovan and KD will be hosting Ballers on July 7th in Fond du Lac. Doors open at 6pm, event start at 8pm. 16 people max for the event. We'll be using Match Play to run the brackets. For event details (address/phone contact) checkout the scheduled detail info section.

Attendees
1. Donovan
2. KD
3. Jason
4. Chris S.
5. Eric
6. Liz
7. Kirk
8. Chris K.
9 - 16....

Games
Shadow, Demo Man, BoP, Funhouse, BK2K, Johnny Mnemonic
ralphwiggum

Re: July 7th Ballers

Post by ralphwiggum »

You guys are building a nice collection up there! Congrats on hosting Ballers!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, NBA Fastbreak, Williams Phoenix
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sweet,

As long as the "Spud" doesn't come early I'm coming up. I'm super excited to finally make the trip north.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

This is me just now realizing how far Donovan and KD drive for all the other Ballers events.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

If people want to carpool, let me know; I can organize something.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

epthegeek wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:33 am This is me just now realizing how far Donovan and KD drive for all the other Ballers events.

Yup. Its amazing how into pinball they seem to be.

Some days my commitment level is so low I won't even take the 15 stairs to my basement. :lol:
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Oh, soon you'll be running down those 15 stairs, Chris. ;)

Not sure if we can make it... we'll be out of town until that day so we might not have babysitters available.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
lg40

Post by lg40 »

If you guys want to crash here because of the long drive, I have an air mattress and 2 couches you can sleep on.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

List updated. Plenty of space left, let me know if you can make it!
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

Hey, I didn't actually say I was in.

But I am. In that is. Liz too.
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

epthegeek wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:18 am Hey, I didn't actually say I was in.

But I am. In that is. Liz too.
You hit yes on the calendar invite, so I added you off that.
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ralphwiggum wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:23 am You guys are building a nice collection up there! Congrats on hosting Ballers!
Yeah, just need 2 more pins and that will complete our line up.
Johnny Mnemonic, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, The Shadow, Police Force, World Cup Soccer, White Water, Judge Dredd, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Which 2. Or is it more about space?
lg40

Post by lg40 »

ChrisS wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:41 pm Which 2. Or is it more about space?
Stern Star trek pro and Theater of Magic or Houdini. It's more about funds, not room. 8 pins is as far as I want to go.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Yay, I can make it! Not sure if Chateen can make it yet. Unlikely, but I’ll follow up.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses