FEB. Pin get together? Lake Geneva, WI

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
tullster

Re: FEB. Pin get together? Lake Geneva, WI

Post by tullster »

Whatever day Chris decides is fine with me. I'm committed to helping with the State Tourney, so if that day is chosen, I'll try to swing down there when it's over.

I forgot about Valentine's day! :oops: "Sausagefest" and your area, reminded me of an adventure at the Clowns Lounge after seeing Ozzy at Alpine Valley years ago! :o
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

I would vote for the 7/8th or 22nd as well. The last party was awesome, wouldn't miss another!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

I forgot about Valentine's day! "Sausagefest" and your area, reminded me of an adventure at the Clowns Lounge after seeing Ozzy at Alpine Valley years ago!

Oh do tell, do tell.

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Ok, Ok, Way, Way off topic, but... My buddy & I went to see Ozzy in '92 (found the ticket stub!). He was hell bent on visiting the infamous Clowns Lounge after the show. I was the driver and not crazy about the idea, but after much wining, finally gave in, and we found the place somehow.
As the Driver, I was practicing moderation, but my buddy was pounding 'em down & "going off the rails" :twisted: . The place had a weird vibe with no booze, but all natural ;) There was a bar next door to get your drink on. Needless to say, It didn't take long for me to get tapped on the shoulder and advised to "Get your buddy outta here" (or words to that affect). One glance at "Guido & Tony" was all we needed! They were fairly nice though, and even let my buddy get a $5 Polaroid with one of the girls on our way out!

So they were still going after the Police chief scandal 4 years earlier! That whole area has an interesting history of scandal i'm sure!!

Back on topic, sure do hope I can make it to this party!!

Tully
Methos

Post by Methos »

Never heard of it. Was it a strip club?
tullster

Post by tullster »

Methos wrote:Never heard of it. Was it a strip club?
Yup, a really seedy one in Delavan.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

that is the best kind of strip club!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

tullster wrote:Ok, Ok, Way, Way off topic, but... My buddy & I went to see Ozzy in '92 (found the ticket stub!). He was hell bent on visiting the infamous Clowns Lounge after the show. I was the driver and not crazy about the idea, but after much wining, finally gave in, and we found the place somehow.
As the Driver, I was practicing moderation, but my buddy was pounding 'em down & "going off the rails" :twisted: . The place had a weird vibe with no booze, but all natural ;) There was a bar next door to get your drink on. Needless to say, It didn't take long for me to get tapped on the shoulder and advised to "Get your buddy outta here" (or words to that affect). One glance at "Guido & Tony" was all we needed! They were fairly nice though, and even let my buddy get a $5 Polaroid with one of the girls on our way out!

So they were still going after the Police chief scandal 4 years earlier! That whole area has an interesting history of scandal i'm sure!!

Back on topic, sure do hope I can make it to this party!!

Tully
And thats why I love these stories. Thanks for sharing

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

PING!!!!!!!!!!!
Ken

Post by Ken »

PONG!!!!
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

KA BOW!!!!!!
epthegeek

Post by epthegeek »

I was going to bring some SHASTA to share, but apparently you can't get it in our area (according to their web page anyway). :D
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
Ken

Post by Ken »

4 kinds of lunch meat? Since you're so close you should stop by the SCS and get in on the side tournaments too E!
tullster

Post by tullster »

epthegeek wrote:I was going to bring some SHASTA to share, but apparently you can't get it in our area (according to their web page anyway). :D
How 'bout 2-liter bottles of FAYGO?!! We could go all ICP on Chris' front lawn!! :twisted:

(I'll be interested to see who "gets it")