FS? Putting out feelers> RS $2250

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Hilton

FS? Putting out feelers> RS $2250

Post by Hilton »

I know this seems crazy since i just got this, but I have a potential shot at a grail pin of mine and no cash available.

I really like RS but it is the easiest to possibly part with since I have not established an attachment to it (heck it is in the kitchen currently and has not made it into the gameroom yet).

At this time I want to see if there is any local interest while things shake out with my potential grail.

Would be selling for exactly what I bought it for, $2250. I have the updated ROM (so the shaker can be adjusted down) and a new leg plate that will arrive today. I am happy to install these for you if needed.

Game is nice where it counts > no fish wear and minimal wear at blast scoop (inside mantis protector installed; cliffy would easily cover wear). Previous owner put a dab of autoclear where the fish wear happens just to prevent it (good thinking).

Cab has typical dings, but avg condition.
One back leg bolt was stripped when I got it > hence the ordering of a new leg plate.
Ramps have typical minor cracks but nothing major.

Game has some sort of 'hack' as the left flipper button is a leaf switch where it should be a fliptronic? like the right flipper button is. Works fine, but I have not looked in to it yet (assuming it was something to do with the analog counter an operator had in this at one point?)

Stand off battery board has signs of previous minimal leaky battery but it is confined to the standoff board and no signs off any real damage (just mentioning for full disclosure).

Everything works and the game plays very nice. Game is clean and has some LEDs throughout (maybe all? not sure off the top of my head)

Price is firm. I bought it for this price and will toss in and install the new leg plate and ROM for free.

If anyone is interested I can get pictures of the important parts.

LMK if anyone is interested.

side note > why the hell do grail games pop up right after you bring home a different game?
Last edited by Hilton on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
u2sean

Re: FS? Putting out feelers> RS $2250

Post by u2sean »

Dang - RS is on my short list too! Unfortunately timing is everything, and this is not the right time. :( Out of curiosity, what's the grail title?
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

u2sean wrote:Dang - RS is on my short list too! Unfortunately timing is everything, and this is not the right time. :( Out of curiosity, what's the grail title?
certain things can not be discussed for fear that it will no longer happen...
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

certain things can not be discussed for fear that it will no longer happen...
I knew you'd say that!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

If you think about it you probably can guess what it is.

Also > RS officially FS and no longer just a feeler.
Someone buy this quick! It is really a nice game PF is very clean above and below.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I pushed pause on pinside while I try to raise funds elsewhere, but I am still cool to sell to a local guy if anyone is interested.

I will be likely be advertising my NOS WCS pf if anyone is interested.

I am mainly going to use this as some motivation to sell off more old hobby stuff > music/band collectible art and music gear that does not get used.
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

Hilton wrote:I pushed pause on pinside while I try to raise funds elsewhere, but I am still cool to sell to a local guy if anyone is interested.

I will be likely be advertising my NOS WCS pf if anyone is interested.

I am mainly going to use this as some motivation to sell off more old hobby stuff > music/band collectible art and music gear that does not get used.
Hilton wrote:If you think about it you probably can guess what it is.

Also > RS officially FS and no longer just a feeler.
Someone buy this quick! It is really a nice game PF is very clean above and below.
Dave? Is that you?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

LOL... must be something in the water supply over there.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

HAHAHAHAHAHA, well he has been calling dibs of stuff lately...

maybe something flipflopped?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

really happy I did not sell this RS!!!

With a little determination and a few days I have raised enough money for the new pin!!!!

Very excited but going to try to keep it a secret till league night just for fun. For those of you that know, please keep it to yourself.

There are not enough good suprises in life when you get older, so i thought it may be fun to have this be a suprise on the 28th 9assuming I get it picked up by then.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Not just a new pin, but a super secret GRAIL pin! Congrats Hilton! Love a happy ending AND a surprise.

If anyone makes a "happy ending" joke you should probably think about new material. ;)
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Thanks Ken!

Now I just need the weather to work out so I can make a trip to pick her up.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Congrats! Glad you got it to work out without selling RS.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ran

Post by Ran »

Well done Hilton!
I love how resourceful/creative you are when it comes to gathering funds for pins.
Inspires me to quit being a male stripper in the evenings just to make a few extra bucks.
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Ken wrote:

If anyone makes a "happy ending" joke you should probably think about new material. ;)
Ran wrote:Well done Hilton!
I love how resourceful/creative you are when it comes to gathering funds for pins.
Inspires me to quit being a male stripper in the evenings just to make a few extra bucks.

yeah, that is just an underhand pitch... not gonna even swing