Dec 28th > Line up and Discussion

Hilton

Re: Dec 28th > Line up and Discussion

Post by Hilton »

glad it looks like we will get a decent turnout after all.

Hopefully the maybes will become sure things!

maybe we can also get a few of the other stragglers to show up. I am looking at smiley Tim, where the hell are you???
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

RFM is officially alive

TAF is back in action with the help of a new rottendog board

TX > hope to get flipps rebuilt this week.

Mystery game is in the house and playing well

By the 28th, with any luck, I will have 10 games up and running!

It will be the first time every game in the house is functional...
Ken

Post by Ken »

Great news!! I'm looking forward to the 28th more than X-mas! :twisted:
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Hilton wrote: It will be the first time every game in the house is functional...
Congrats - that's always a great feeling! Of course it also means you'll have to get another machine to start working on. ;)
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

don't worry there are plenty that needs lots of work to get them playing correct for my standards.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Looks like my chances are now 75/25, will just really depend on childcare (earlier start time). Hoping to make it out.... I know it is exciting and cool that it is a mystery game, but if we are going to compete on it, if you could let us know what it is so we have a chance to prep for Saturday (sounds silly, but some guys do look at the rules ahead of time for games), that would be cool!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

it is pretty straight forward >> you just shoot for the flashing lights ;)

More appropriatley > shoot for the drop targets and build your multiplier via rollovers ;)

It is my oldest game if that helps...
I will likely announce a few days prior to the 28th.

We can vote on it for league competition once people get there and if nobody wants, we can leave it out.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hmmm.... scratches head... Then sees that Centerflank lists Centaur in his previously owned collection. Nice pickup, fantastic artwork and gameplay.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

guess my clues were too specific...

Also probably did not help that flanker has been telling everyone as soon as he heard I wanted it to be a secret.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

It was the Clues (good ones by the way)... I have never talked to Corey before other than about a year ago on a T2. I just assumed it was Corey based on his recent posts on buying an AC/DC and raising the scratch to do so.
Current Collection
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Yeah, I am super pumped.

I have wanted one for almost 2 years (since I played the II at MGC 2 years ago, that Miek S got). This one is pretty rough but was a good price and Corey sold me back the CPR pf I had recently picked up and sold to him. I would say there is a really good shot this game will go in the restorstion cue. The art is some of my favorite! So much that I bought a crappy old pf over a year ago just to hang it on the wall.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Congrats on landing the Centaur! That's awesome that you were able to buy it without sacrificing your new Roadshow. Is this the same Centaur that was owned by Trilogy and was at MGC? If so, that's a really good playing machine.-Should be pretty solid considering it made it thru a weekend of abuse at MGC without going down.

I'm really looking forward to the new line-up especially since I have yet to play your RFM, RS and TX!

I now have all my games setup and playing good in my new place but will need to upgrade the electrical in my place before hosting a league night. It's great that all my games and my home theater system are all located in the same room and I actually have room now to expand by a couple games.. . however it's not so great that all games and my home theater are run off a single 15 amp breaker :cry:
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Well RFM and RS are playing well.

Hope to find the time and energy for TX this week/next weekend.

Elec upgrade should be relatively simple if the house is not too old...
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Anyone else able to confirm if they will be coming?

I am not sure who we are still missing but off the top of my head, Dave, TimE and Paul and Lance have not checked in???
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

I am a "no". Have fun guys. -d