WTB: DESW Found

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
NoahK

WTB: DESW Found

Post by NoahK »

It is time for me to start the hunt for a Data East Star Wars. I figure that with Stern's official announcement of a new Star Wars pin that people would be looking to upgrade (can't have two of the same theme right? :lol:).

I am still fairly new to working on pins, so I would prefer not a major project. The wife loves R2-D2, so bonus if he looks/works well. Not looking to trade and I can pay cash.
Last edited by NoahK on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
NoahK

Re: WTB: DESW Found

Post by NoahK »

Star Wars found. Thanks.
The Hobbit, Alien Poker, DE Star Wars, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Rick and Morty
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Congrats! Did you pick up a project or something ready to play?
NoahK

Post by NoahK »

I found one locally in AMAZING condition. The machine looks and plays like it is almost brand new.
cad-kid

Post by cad-kid »

Excellent!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I'm guessing this must be Todd's game as there can't be too many local DESW in amazing condition? Congrats on the pickup! It's a fun game especially with the new software.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.