November 9th Lineup and Discussion

Ran

Re: November 9th Lineup and Discussion

Post by Ran »

Unfortunately I think I may be out for Saturday.
But I'm going to see if I can get one of my wife's girlfriends to come help her with the kids that night so I can make it.
Will get back to you this afternoon.
-Ran
Current Collection
Hobbit LE | Spider-Man | Mousin’ Around | Counterforce
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Ran,
If you're able to make it Sat. evening let me know and you can catch a ride with Ryan S. myself and my friend Bob.

-Mike
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Ryan Spindler and I are planning on being there. See you Saturday!

Garrett Peterson
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Thanks for the offer Mike!
I'd totally take you up on it but unfortunately I don't think i can make it Saturday night to Tims house :(
I just chatted with the misses and she really needs my help. She's hitting a bit of a wall with the boys.
Managing a 2 year old and a 6 week old is harder than Touring The Mansion!

I feel like such a flake not being able to make it to any of the league events so far.
So let me know how i can chip in for pizzas or drinks.
I'm happy to order a few pizzas and have them delivered to Tim's.
-Ran
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ran wrote:Thanks for the offer Mike!
I'd totally take you up on it but unfortunately I don't think i can make it Saturday night to Tims house :(
I just chatted with the misses and she really needs my help. She's hitting a bit of a wall with the boys.

I feel like such a flake not being able to make it to any of the league events so far.
So let me know how i can chip in for pizzas or drinks.
I'm happy to order a few pizzas and have them delivered to Tim's.
-Ran

Completely understand. With our work schedules, I wouldn't even be able to participate in a league (let alone host one) a year ago. Now that my boys are a little bit older (6 and 2), they don't require any assistance in the middle of the night, and I can actually do a little bit more outside the family stuff.

You don't need to chip in for anything, we will just collectively start a tab and bill you at the end of the season. it was nice of you to contribute $50 to Mark's event last month, you should be getting a bill from him shortly.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ran

Post by Ran »

ralphwiggum wrote:
Ran wrote:Completely understand. With our work schedules, I wouldn't even be able to participate in a league (let alone host one) a year ago. Now that my boys are a little bit older (6 and 2), they don't require any assistance in the middle of the night, and I can actually do a little bit more outside the family stuff.

You don't need to chip in for anything, we will just collectively start a tab and bill you at the end of the season. it was nice of you to contribute $50 to Mark's event last month, you should be getting a bill from him shortly.
If you don't mind, please charge it to the Underhills.
And feel free to add a steak sandwich...and a steak sandwich to the bill.
Current Collection
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Ran wrote:Thanks for the offer Mike!
No worries Ran! Just figured I'd check in case your schedule free'd up to where you could make it. I'm sure I'll be experiencing this wall and having my hands full with a newborn very soon!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Ran wrote:
ralphwiggum wrote:
Ran wrote:Completely understand. With our work schedules, I wouldn't even be able to participate in a league (let alone host one) a year ago. Now that my boys are a little bit older (6 and 2), they don't require any assistance in the middle of the night, and I can actually do a little bit more outside the family stuff.

If you don't mind, please charge it to the Underhills.
And feel free to add a steak sandwich...and a steak sandwich to the bill.
Thumbs up for the Fletch reference :D
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

I wish i could make it, but i have to work all weekend. I am also having people over at my house saturday night for a little party (non pinball related... sad)

hopefully i can make it for the december party though.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
pinball4ever

Post by pinball4ever »

I'm new to this group and new to the League, but have met quite a few people on here over the years. We just recently moved and look forward to hosting a night soon as the game room is basically finished now.

I'll be at Tim's on Saturday and look forward to seeing everyone I've met before and meeting everyone else! :D

Todd
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

looks like a pretty good turn out for this month. Super pumped!!! Hopefully someone can give Ian a run for his money this week!!!
Methos

Post by Methos »

Just myself for this Sat - Ian has a commitment that he can not get out of, and he's pretty bumed up about it.

But I'll be there.....
PaulyB18

Post by PaulyB18 »

Does this mean I can say I finally beat Ian?
Methos

Post by Methos »

He's bumped. I said I would tell him how I did.... he looks at me and says "Dad....just stop ok"?
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Methos wrote:He's bumped. I said I would tell him how I did.... he looks at me and says "Dad....just stop ok"?

I vote you tell him you won this month no matter what the outcome...

that will really get him good ;)