The Simpsons Pinball Party
Class of 1812
Indiana Jones- Williams
Pirates of the Caribbean
Wheel of Fortune
Lord of the Rings

Games available to play, but not in tournament-
Jolly Park
Pennant Fever Pitch and Bat (great gambling game, bring your singles so you can play head to head for some $$$$)
PS3 Racing Sim
PS3 Virtual Pinball on projector

Games I am currently putting my drinks on but sit in the room-
Rescue 911
Bally Atlantis

Jolly Park Discussion-
I have purposely not JP in the league lineup because it has a software bug that ends a ball when you are running a multiball from the Clown (upper playfield) and then you build up a progressive stacked multiball (from the center lock). There is no workaround for this. This will effect most likely no one, but I want people to be aware of it. Honestly, JP would be a fine tournament game, but tends to have a little bit longer ball times because you cannot disable extra balls. there are like 5 different ways to get an extra ball, so it can get long if you are rocking it a bit. That being said, JP is a center draining pig, with lots of missed shots heading straight down the middle. Talk amongst yourselves, and we can vote whether or not this game is in the league rotation. All games can have quirks, but I wanted this one to be known ahead of time.

Running head count list-

Attending-
Tim N.
Ken K.
Alex C.
Hilton J.
Mike S.
Ryan D.
Paul B.
Todd E.
Dave B.
Ryan S.
Garrett P.
Steve T.
Mark S.

Not Attending-
Sean S.
Ian S.
Ran H.
Chris M.
Tim E.
Last edited by ralphwiggum on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
u2sean

Re: November 9th Lineup and Discussion

Post by u2sean »

Tim - looks great! I've been wanting to play IJ for some time now, so this will finally give me the opportunity! I really wish one would have turned up at Expo or PBL this past weekend, but no luck. :( Of course, I was picking up a Monopoly from a guy in IL earlier on Thursday that had a beautiful IJ, but alas no time to play.

Looking forward to this - see everyone soon.
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I vote ya to Jolly!
noncommittaldave

Post by noncommittaldave »

I initially thought LOTR would be a bad choice but then i remembered how you set games up. :twisted:
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

noncommittaldave wrote:I initially thought LOTR would be a bad choice but then i remembered how you set games up. :twisted:

My longest game on LOTR so far is about 10 minutes. If you thought your TAF was fast, this LOTR is stupid fast. I am actually considering lowering the pitch a bit, as I can't really get through that much of the game without getting kicked in the nuts. :cry:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
rdexter

Post by rdexter »

Tim -

I hope to make it out this Sat and am looking forward to meeting all of you. Thanks for the invite!

Ryan
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this months league as I had originally hoped. I know I'm going to be missing a great one. Have fun, all.

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Looking forward to League Night number 2 with some good times and alright guys ;) !!!!

Tim > What is the status of new members? Are we up to 20? Is that the decided limit?
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Nice line-up of games for this month's meet. I've had all but 1 of my games in storage for the past month (for my move) so I'm really looking forward to being able to play some pinball with friends!

Hope it's alright that I may be bringing a friend along? My wife and I have friends' from out of town staying with us this weekend. He wouldn't play in the tournament but would be up for hanging out and playing games after.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hey guys,

Getting Ready for the event this Saturday, please make sure you look at the detailed schedule information for my address and instructions (please go around back, don't come to the front door-kids sleeping)....

Check in here in this thread to let me know your status for this week so i can get a head count. I know Sean and Tully won't make it, but everyone else, please let me know. Also, bringing guests is perfectly fine, just remember to pay the host (myself this time) 10 bucks if you plan on eating/drinking throughout the night. My gameplan is a shitload of beer and soda, and then the local bowling alley has great pizza, so chime in on pizza choices. Also, will have some chips, etc....
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Moved this post into the first message of thread
Last edited by ralphwiggum on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current Collection
Ken

Post by Ken »

Not sure if Alex C is supposed to be my son or someone else. My fault for not adding him to the list.

Alec S.

Looking forward to Saturday!!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ken wrote:Not sure if Alex C is supposed to be my son or someone else. My fault for not adding him to the list.

Alec S.

Looking forward to Saturday!!

Sorry dude.... Android keyboard spell checked Alec to Alex (who names their kid Alec anyways?) :D
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'll be there!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Ken

Post by Ken »

Beard Bro in da house!!