ChateenK

Re: February 25th League Night

Post by ChateenK »

I'll be there.
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

I'll be there! Looking forward to it!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
chaos

Post by chaos »

I won't be able to make it. Good luck, folks.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Looks like we won't be able to make it, there is a local Mardi Gras thing we have to go to.

:x
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

I'm planning to be there. Looking forward to it!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

For you EM fans out there, I have just finished up a Darling and I am going to add that into the tourney as well. Also have an Aztec in the basement that still needs some love, but is playable for fun.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

I will be there, buddy! See you tonight! :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

Thanks for hosting!! Love the basement. Sucks I had to play and run. Would have loved to have gotten some more games in on Hobbit and that sweet T2. Also loved how the wife was upstairs watching Hobbit on TV. :lol:
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks for hosting, Garrett & Brodde! Had a great time! The lasagna was a nice change, and really good! Awesome!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Allmyfriends77

Post by Allmyfriends77 »

Thanks for hosting! Nice collection. The lasagna was really good. I really did let Brodde take the last spot because I didn't feel it was right beating a kid at his home. :lol:

Ha! All kidding aside. Enjoyed last night. Sorry I too had to bail a little early but I had to get up at 5am.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Garrett and Brodde! I may have to start buying that Costco lasagna for home as it was great. Also enjoyed seeing everyone and getting to play some great games. Really dig the new T2 and thought it played really well.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

that T2 is AMAZABALLS!

nicest one I have ever seen!
ChateenK

Post by ChateenK »

Thanks so much for hosting. I loved TMNT. I used to watch it as a kid, so it brought back some memories. The food was great! I also had fun playing dollar games afterwards where you put money on the glass. Brutal. That was a new experience for me! This was one of the best weekends,ever, and played pinball from Friday night almost straight through until before bed on Sunday. :)