Saturday, August 8th, 2015 League Night

Tim E

Saturday, August 8th, 2015 League Night

Post by Tim E »

Hello guys,
I will be hosting league on Saturday, August 8, 2015. 7pm start. Come at 5pm or earlier if you let me know...
I wish everyone could make the night, but this seems like the best date from all the people I have spoke with.
I will post my games that will be in the competition asap. Some I am working on to get ready in addition to the following:

Metallica LE with Sub
Cirqus Voltaire
Scared Stiff
Heavy Metal Meltdown(Prototype) with Sub
Time Machine
Twilight Zone
JM
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Ticket Tac Toe

I also have a 70's disco juke that plays a lot of Bee Gees, GNR, Johnny Cash and other great music for free of course. The Tulster has been helping me whip it into shape!

My butler will greet you at the door!
My address is 5640 Tall Oaks Road
Waunakee, WI 53597
Please either park in my driveway or on the grass island of the cul-de-sac. Please also make sure you have your tires off the road so as to not block traffic(ask me if you have any questions). I have a neighbor at the end of the street who makes a deal about it. :D
Please remove your shoes when you come inside or the butler is instructed to ruff you up... :o

Thanks and hope to see you there.
Last edited by Tim E on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hilton

Re: Saturday, August 8th, 2015 League Night

Post by Hilton »

HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MMMMM MMMM MMMMM MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Forgot to say, I won't be there as I'll be phishin, but you all knew that anyway.

I can't miss a Phish show in my own back yard!
tullster

Post by tullster »

Tim, post the times and I'll put it on the calendar. :EDIT: I've put it on the google calendar minus the times (I'm sure Tim will chime in). Everyone should have received an e-mail.

Unfortunately, I'll be missing this one too, :cry: Summer's getting in the way of Pinball for me this year!
MadPinBaller

Post by MadPinBaller »

Wow, what a collection!!! Can't wait...
But I don't see the starting time....could someone please post it?
MadPinBaller

Pins: Demolition Man, Baywatch, Vegas, South Park, Fish Tales, Xenon, Dr Dude, Contact
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Was originally available, but family trip recently changed my availability. Bummed to be missing this one. :(
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
BigDaddyBanjo

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

B and I will be there! "Heavy, Heav, Heav, Heav, Heavy Metal...MELTDOWN!!!!"
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Ian and I will be there. Can't wait - no pinball after only 24 hours and I need more. :)
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Hey guys,
I would say a 7pm start unless anyone has a problem and we can delay a bit if needed...fell free to come after 5pm or let me know if you want to come earlier. No problem, but I might be running out for some items before.

Tim
jasonm

Post by jasonm »

Finally don't have a conflict with this month's date. I'll be there!
Ken

Post by Ken »

Tim E wrote: let me know if you want to come earlier. No problem, but I might be running out for some items before.
Tim
I get out of work for the week at 7A Wednesday. 8A sound good? Jeeves and I will look after the place while you run out for some items. :D
Ken

Post by Ken »

jasonm wrote:Finally don't have a conflict with this month's date. I'll be there!
Bout freaking time!! ;)

Was sleeping when I got your text, I'm back on nights. Will respond in the morning as not to wake you.
Tim E

Post by Tim E »

Ken wrote:
Tim E wrote: let me know if you want to come earlier. No problem, but I might be running out for some items before.
Tim
I get out of work for the week at 7A Wednesday. 8A sound good? Jeeves and I will look after the place while you run out for some items. :D
As long as you guys are not eating green meatballs... :lol:
Baumann

Post by Baumann »

Well, I hate to say it, but I'm going to be 3 for 3 in missing the summer month gatherings. Just too many things going on and too few weekends. Bummed cause I was looking forward to some Sharpshooter II time. Think I am with Kingpin in that we may want to consider going dark during the summer for next year. My 2 cents anyways. Have a great time all!

Scott
Ken

Post by Ken »

5 grueling days of work over. Looking forward to Tim's tonight!! Bringing it to the man on his turf!! ;)