Looking to mix up the collection

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Eric_S

Looking to mix up the collection

Post by Eric_S »

I'm looking to mix up my collection a little bit. I thought I'd post here first to see if anyone is interested in a trade (multiple of my games). I'm mostly interested in a Stern Start Trek LE/Premium and/or a CFTBL. I may be interested in other titles so let me know if you have something in mind. I'm located in Neenah.

Games of mine that I'm potentially looking to trade (or put up for sale later if nothing shakes out):

Star Trek (DE)
Taxi
Party Animal
Solar City
Stars
Meteor
Galaxy
Flight 2000
Flash
Haunted House
Baby Pac-man
Palooka (I'm still working on this one)
Centipede arcade in cabaret cabinet
Keeney Two Way Super Bell console nickel slot machine

thanks,
Eric
RustyLizard

Re: Looking to mix up the collection

Post by RustyLizard »

Eric,
I will throw this out there again. If you are looking to move your JL project I am willing to help.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

I'll keep that in mind, Russ. I'm not actively looking to get rid of JL yet. I've had it for about 6-7 years now; eventually I'll get around to fixing it.
RustyLizard

Post by RustyLizard »

When you get around to fixing it I would be happy to shoot and pics of mine that you may need. I also have a few extra parts if you end up needing something.
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

I haven't found any trades so I'll probably put games up for sale soon. I'll be at MadRolling on Saturday so if anyone is interested in buying a game, let me know and I can bring it along. Tentatively, Baby Pac, Galaxy, Taxi and Party Animal have people interested in them so I'll hold those back.