FS/FT: Elvis 53147 Lake Geneva, WI $2900.00 / 2800.00

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

FS/FT: Elvis 53147 Lake Geneva, WI $2900.00 / 2800.00

Post by ChrisS »

Looking to move Elvis on. I'm interested in a sale or a trade. I've listed the machines on the top of my list currently.

The good:

Ramps and Habitrails rechromed Gold by Mike Chestnut last year.
New Full Plastic set. Some have been used in the machine.
New Upper play field.
LED's throughout.
Laseriffic Elvis Topper

The Bad:
Cab has some dings and nicks. Black cover tape used to cover the start button and the flipper buttons because of wear.
Elvis has a black mark on his face. Looks like he took a ball to the face and it wore away the paint. We all hate taking balls in the face.
Shooter lane wear
Jailhouse kick out wear on the pop bumper side

The Really Bad:
This was a routed machine
The TIPS for the flippers have been pulled off the main board. Someone soldered on leads on to these TIPS. As a result its easy to replace TIPS when they blow. Its just not that pretty. That said I believe this was a Chuckie Cheese machine so I think this was done to make repairs easy because of kids beating on the flippers. I have had the machine for about 2 years and haven't replaced a TIP yet.

$2900.00 with the shaker
$2800.00 without the shaker

Still not scared? Link to the photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@ ... 924543056/

Happy to trade for the following machines. + or - cash based on machine or condition. Again these are the machines that are at the top of my list for trade.

Junkyard
Radical
Dr. Dude
Bad Cats

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.