2015 Season- Please Take Poll

I would like to see 2014-2015 setup like the following-

1) Finish Season in September, Start new Season in October with IFPA monthly reporting
20%
2) Finish Season in September, Take short break, Start Calendar Season with cumulative points
27%
3) Finish Season in September, Take short break, Start Calendar Season with monthly points
33%
4) Finish Season in December, No Break, Start Calendar Season with cumulative points
7%
5) Finish Season in December, No Break, Start Calendar Season with monthly points
13%

Total votes: 15

BigDaddyBanjo

Re: 2015 Season- Please Take Poll

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Hilton wrote:Well, that and Ken likes having a DD so he has to do what you tell him ;)
Great point Hilton. Hey Tim, if you will pick me up and drive me to league night I will be happy to sell my vote as well! :D
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ummmmmm, you guys are talking about KEN right? Have you ever seen Ken do anything anyone asks him to do? :lol:

And Garrett, I would be more than happy to pick you up, just as long as you are good and liqoured up when it comes time to play dollar games :twisted:
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

I admit I really like DD's! :D

And I'm not the only one. If we add anymore people to the carpool Tim is going to have to start driving the minivan. Good times!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I was curious what the Twisted Flippers League is doing. Are they also looking to take a break? Sounds liek twisted flippers season ends next month?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

The last month is next month. The new season starts in July. The dynamics of the leagues are two completely different animals for sure....

TF- Most members don't have children in them, and if they do, they are grown and out of the house by now. Only 6-7 members were able to host.

MC- 75% of us have families with school age children (or children which require supervision), and almost all of us can host.

After looking at the poll, I think I will do one final poll shortly. There were 14 results in, and looking at our league, 4 of the non-votes would be from two members not returning, and two members that are children in our league that I don't believe would have voted (don't have an account to vote). So that basically leave 3 unaccounted votes.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

who besides Dave M is not returning for next season?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ryan D.
Current Collection