March 29th 2014 line up

MikeS

Re: March 29th 2014 line up

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Chris. I had an awesome time! I really enjoyed playing WOZ 3.0 and it was also playing games like BOP and SMB that I haven't got to play in a long time. Food was also great and the best part of the night was watching the Badgers clinch the Final Four on the big screen!

I had to break out the cell phone flashlight on the way out. Don't they have stars and a moon in Reedsburg :P
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Thanks for all the love guys. Yeah, middle of nowhere is how i like it. When i get the urge to watch Phantom of the Opera at 3am i can shake the windows in the house and no one complains. i will try to work on the lighting for next time.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

On the way home, Ken and I just missed this accident by like 3 minutes....
http://www.channel3000.com/news/baraboo ... h/25235126

It was insane... I ran over a bunch of debris and the roll-over car was TOTALED. Scary stuff. A couple of minutes earlier, and it could have been either of us.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Methos

Post by Methos »

nmeun87007 wrote:When i get the urge to watch Phantom of the Opera at 3am i can shake the windows in the house and no one complains.
You don't stand in your living room after a few Liney's and sing along to "Music of the Night" do you?

:o
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Methos wrote:
nmeun87007 wrote:When i get the urge to watch Phantom of the Opera at 3am i can shake the windows in the house and no one complains.
You don't stand in your living room after a few Liney's and sing along to "Music of the Night" do you?

No Mark, you are the only one that does that ;)
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hilton wrote:
Methos wrote:

No Mark, you are the only one that does that ;)

He did start to get a little suspect when I powered on the POTO pin yesterday when he was over.... It all makes sense now.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Post by Ken »

ralphwiggum wrote:On the way home, Ken and I just missed this accident by like 3 minutes....
http://www.channel3000.com/news/baraboo ... h/25235126

It was insane... I ran over a bunch of debris and the roll-over car was TOTALED. Scary stuff. A couple of minutes earlier, and it could have been either of us.

Yeah that was a BAD accident!! Scary stuff indeed!
tullster

Post by tullster »

Glad you guys missed that, and it's never fun happening on a fresh accident!

Anyhow, bummed I missed League at Chris'! I tried, and got as far as Sauk City, then got sidetracked by a service call. Got to listen to the Badger game on the radio at least! :D

Thanks for hosting even though I couldn't make it, and see most of you soon at the MGC!!
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

just got results in to IFPA. Sorry for the delay.