Age limit to play Pinball?

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Tmac

Age limit to play Pinball?

Post by Tmac »

I was at the Crystal Corner Bar in Madison today to play some Avengers. Taped to the side of the coin slot was a note that said: No Children under 12 allowed. I wonder what happened? Next time I am in I will have to ask. Although they may have a note that says two drink minimum to play the next time I go in! :lol:
Eric_S

Re: Age limit to play Pinball?

Post by Eric_S »

What type of bar is it? I know there are a bunch of bars around here that definitely aren't kid-friendly. Otherwise, if it is a bar-grill type of place, not sure on the age limits?
tullster

Post by tullster »

IMHO, The Crystal is definitely NOT the kind of place to take a kid... However, In all my travels in all my years, I'm amazed every time I see a bored kid in a bar while Mom and/or Dad are sitting at the bar having a good 'ol time!! :roll:
Tmac

Post by Tmac »

I have never seen a kid there, no food at all I think, with only popcorn to munch on. That is why I was thrown off by the message. Are Kids really brought to the Crystal Corner? I thought a bunch of kids found out of a place to play pinball and they get turned away. Don't worry Godfather I will figure out what "Capos" (Mafia terminology) has that geographically location. ;)