Jukebox repair - anyone?

Tech Help, Restorations, Refurbishments, "Shop Out" Photos, Notes
u2sean

Jukebox repair - anyone?

Post by u2sean »

Hey everyone!

I’m asked at least 3-4 times a year if I know anyone that repairs jukeboxes, and never have a name to pass along. Typically folks that want it done in home. Any recommendations? I’d love to be able to at least pass some contact info along if you or someone else you know does that sort of thing. Have someone in Green Bay right now looking for someone. Thanks for any leads!

Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
ralphwiggum

Re: Jukebox repair - anyone?

Post by ralphwiggum »

If you find someone let me know. I work on them from time to time, but I really don’t do anything with them at all now, and I don’t want to.

I have a coworker looking for a repair and I just don’t have the time/motivation to go look at it.

Jukes are way easier to work on then pins, but it appears there are way more pin repair techs out there.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
LakeWIPinball

Re: Jukebox repair - anyone?

Post by LakeWIPinball »

I bought a Pinball Magic from this guy in Racine County about 2.5 years ago and noticed signs for jukebox repair. I'm not sure if he would range out to Dane County.
https://homegameroomsupply.com/?fbclid= ... JsICbmtEIw
AFM, CCC, CV, MMRLE, POTC- Stern, TAF, ToM, WOZ75LE, TH, TNA, BSD, DP LE, WWTCF CE, MBrLE, AC/DC Premium, A-IQ LE, PM, UM CE, GotG LE, Godzilla LE, POTC-JJP LE, SD CE, and The Godfather CE.