A Few Site Issues/Changes

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
ralphwiggum

A Few Site Issues/Changes

Post by ralphwiggum »

Hey Guys/Gals....

Just a quick update. Some of the settings for the calendar affected the functionality of PM and thread notifications. WHEN YOU RECEIVE A PM, YOU SHOULD RECEIVE AN EMAIL STATING THAT YOU HAVE A NEW PM. If that isn't happening for you as of this post, please let me know. Same with the email subscriptions to posts. You can have the board send you an email when there is a new message posted to a topic you participate in.

Also, one other note- OUTBOX- Your PMs go to your OUTBOX until the recipient has actually read the PM. Once the PM has been opened, is it is moved to your sent items. This is by design (although it is a bit confusing when thinking of it in terms of how we usually send email). You can edit a PM if it is still in your Outbox since the recipient hasn't opened it.

Didn't realize we were experiencing these issues until I logged in and saw three PMs that were a few days old. :oops:

Anything else, just let me know!
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Ken

Re: A Few Site Issues/Changes

Post by Ken »

Thanks for the update!