FEB. Pin get together? Lake Geneva, WI

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Re: FEB. Pin get together? Lake Geneva, WI

Post by Hilton »

Thanks Chris. Had a blast hanging and playing your games. Sorry I had to ditch early, but SCS wore me out.

Really dig Heavy Metal Meltdown and Al's Garage Band (I think that is what it is called).
Great collection with lots of variety and great pad. Thanks for having me over.
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Thanks for hosting, Chris! I realized that I forgot about Taxi and Atlantis until I was already on my way out. Doh.
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Posted in another thread, but will post here as well.... when Chris wakes up at the crack of noon, he will have some catching up to do..... Awesome time man, thanks for keeping the scores low on that amazing collection so we could put our names on a few games to feel like we accomplished something.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks for the invite Chris - was great to finally meet you. You have an amazing collection - I took away a lot of great ideas for LEDs now....
Eric_S

Post by Eric_S »

Chris,

Thanks for inviting us to your party, we had a great time. You have an awesome collection and I enjoyed playing all the games. Hopefully if you have another party, I'll get in on the bubble hockey tournament; it looked pretty fun.

Eric
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Thanks to all of you for coming. Your all the reason for the fun. I know some of you had a hell of a long day and it was just cool that you guys took the time to come out with the weather and all.

Eric. Count on BH next time. Honestly for $5.00 its a blast. Even if you suck you can have a good time. Look at TIM. He took the top prize and that guy SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here are the Audit and High Scores. Some high score are standing from other parties.

All my machines are set with Special=XBALL , Replay=XBALL

Diner - 45
TIM: 31,546,150

Riverboat Gambler - 36
TIT (TIM): 21,331,560

EATPM - 46
CLS: 11,683,782 (SUCK IT TIM)

AC/DC - 85
ART: 118,781,040

The Rolling Stones - 24
KKC: 89,776,390

HMM
DWA: 4,654,160

Elvis - 71
TMF: 107,469,140

Tommy - 42

MET - 109
DAV: 139,027,540

W?D - 32
EJS: 5,566,743,630

TOM - 52
NEO: 2,132,013,980

SS - 53
TOM: 32,267,850

FT - 59

NGG - 56
SES, 17,636,136

T2 - 45
CLS 178,398,700 (EAT ME TIM)

Sopranos - 45
NEO: 409,384,040

WOF - 44

Taxi - 47
DAR:10,121,200

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Ken

Post by Ken »

MET #1 last 2 parties? Catches a lot of flak for code but that is a fun ass game! Thanks for taking the time to collect and post that Chris.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

also short ass ball times on that MET. I played 3 games and they lasted about 60sec on avg.

Man that thing is brutal. Toughest MET I have played by far!
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Thanks for hosting, Chris. Awesome collection and a boatload of food and drink! Can't believe I was able to stay on top of NGG. :) The audits were interesting to look at as it seemed they were getting played a lot more than that! Heck, I think I put 5 games on MET myself!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Chris,
Thanks for hosting such a fun party! I don't think the word man-cave would do your place any justice. Your basement is a man-palace :D You've really got a great collection with a lot of diversity as well and I loved the artwork and how you have the playfields built into the wall. I really enjoyed playing Riverboat Gambler and Al's Garage band along with all the other great titles. My only regret is that we got there so late because of the SCS but I still managed to have a blast! thanks again.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Hilton wrote:Man that thing is brutal. Toughest MET I have played by far!
Interesting you say that because its straight out of the box like that. I wonder if I have my steeper than others.

It is brutal though. I spend a lot of time telling it to F-off but I keep coming back for more. I HATE PINBALL!!!!!!!!!

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

u2sean wrote: The audits were interesting to look at as it seemed they were getting played a lot more than that! Heck, I think I put 5 games on MET myself!

It's always the thing that surprises me. You would think that over 5+ hours the machines would have more plays on them. Guess we are all the same. We come and spend more time talking about it than playing it. :)

I'm guilty of that all the time. MGC is a total wash for me. Its good I bring a machine so I can get in for free because I would be paying $20-30 bucks just to talk to people. :lol:

chris