WTB Broken or empty pinball

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
Badazzwi

WTB Broken or empty pinball

Post by Badazzwi »

Hello all. I am looking for a pinball machine for a virtual build. Empty or broken machine that someone would like to part with at a fair price. Doesn't need to be pretty. Let me know what you got and what you want for it. Also if anyone has any suggestions on where else I may look I would appreciate it. Thank you.
ralphwiggum

Re: WTB Broken or empty pinball

Post by ralphwiggum »

Are you looking for a cabinet? If so, I have an Indiana Jones widebody cabinet that would work.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Badazzwi

Post by Badazzwi »

Yes. I need a cabinet. A wide body would be great. I could fit a nice size monitor in there. What would you ask for it?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Badazzwi wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:22 am Yes. I need a cabinet. A wide body would be great. I could fit a nice size monitor in there. What would you ask for it?
$50... You will need legs, coin door, glass.... It is a solid cabinet, I was going to do a cabinet swap/decal job on it with my current Indy, but now that new playfields are on the horizon, I will probably just strip my current Indy down.

I paid $200 for it about 3 years ago, and still havent made the swap.....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic ... st-2522401
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Badazzwi

Post by Badazzwi »

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Your profile says you are located in Hellenville. If that's correct I'm looking at about a 2 hr drive. What's your availability? I might even be able to come tonight or tommorow.
Brian53022

Post by Brian53022 »

Once Badazzwi lands a cabinet, I'm looking for a similar one too.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Badazzwi wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:21 am Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Your profile says you are located in Hellenville. If that's correct I'm looking at about a 2 hr drive. What's your availability? I might even be able to come tonight or tommorow.
Shoot me a PM, and we can work it out...
Current Collection
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Brian53022 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:24 am Once Badazzwi lands a cabinet, I'm looking for a similar one too.
If Badazzwi grabs this one, hit up Jason, he may have one as well....

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=86
Current Collection
Badazzwi

Post by Badazzwi »

Just got back from picking up the Indiana Jones cabinet. Hell of a deal and hell of a guy to deal with. Thank you!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Cool man, glad you like it... Make sure you post your WTB parts on here, the locals in WI are super helpful.

Somebody help him with a widebody lockdown bar, widebody playfield glass, and coin door.
Current Collection
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

ralphwiggum wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:37 am
Badazzwi wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:22 am I was going to do a cabinet swap/decal job on it with my current Indy, but now that new playfields are on the horizon, I will probably just strip my current Indy down.
Who is making those? There will end up being a bunch of nice IJ playfields out there because people will just buy new ones because they can.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

ChrisS wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:36 am
Who is making those? There will end up being a bunch of nice IJ playfields out there because people will just buy new ones because they can.
Mirco is slated to make them in the near future.
Current Collection
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I might have a widebody lock bar, I'll see if I can find it
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Badazzwi

Post by Badazzwi »

Thank you. As of right now I need the lockdown bar and a coin door. I'll worry about the play field glass when I get all the rest of the components together.
Fortytwo

Post by Fortytwo »

If you dont care what the coin door looks like i have a reimport one i used on GITS for a while, it was square corners but i cut them round to match a stern door. was originally in a TAF.
You can have it, i can bring it to MGC.