January 19th Lineup & Discussion

u2sean

Re: January 19th Lineup & Discussion

Post by u2sean »

Thanks for hosting and having us all over to the garage - the pins all played great and it was fun trying my hand at the skill shot and old EM games. Good food, drink and group of folks. Thanks, Tully!
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Ken

Post by Ken »

Hilton wrote:also> I was there the whole time and somehow never played Stones or Johhny and I really wanted to check out Johnny to see if it is something I like. Doh! Guess I spent to much time watching the damn MFL games.
Got two games in on each. Would like to get some more time on JM to explore it more. Good thing Tully lives close by!
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Ken wrote:
Hilton wrote:also> I was there the whole time and somehow never played Stones or Johhny and I really wanted to check out Johnny to see if it is something I like. Doh! Guess I spent to much time watching the damn MFL games.
Got two games in on each. Would like to get some more time on JM to explore it more. Good thing Tully lives close by!

No kidding, what was he, like 5 minutes from your place? :)

Thanks Tully for hosting, I had a great time, had way too many awesome brats, and played a lot of great pinball. If Alec wasn't with us, I would have cashed in on Ken's previous logic of moving a game way too late at night, and would have loaded that Lost World into the back of my car.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

wait a sec... Is lost world for sale? If so, I am interested!

Very cool game!
Methos

Post by Methos »

Thanks for hosting Tully - we had a great time.
tullster

Post by tullster »

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! It was an honor to have you all over and we had a lot of fun hosting. You're a great bunch! I had to smile this morning when I walked into the garage and got a whiff of stale beer & onions... It's been a while! Took out the trash, ran a quick mop around, and all I need is a splash or two of gasoline on the floor to get things back to normal!

Sorry boys, Escape from the Lost World isn't for sale, and at least now if it disappears, I'll know where to start looking! :evil: It's basically Pat's game since she found it and worked the deal for it. I was surprised how much everybody enjoyed it. That "Escape" shot is a tough one, and those timed "do or die" shots are a rush! Great that a few of you completed it.

Looking forward to the next get together!!

See ya'll soon!
Tully
PaulyB18

Post by PaulyB18 »

Wish I could of made it, sounds like it was a blast. Thanks for Hosting Tully!
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Thanks for hosting Tully! I had a blast! Your garage is one of the coolest/most unique gamerooms I've been to and you've got a great variety of pins and other fun skill games. I often enjoy these games as much as the pins although Escape from the Lost World was the highlight for me. Ever since I played your game at MGC at the old location I've been addicted. I managed to hit the Escape jackpot once throughout the night but that has got to be one of the most fun and elusive shots in all of pinball! If you ever decide you want to sell it or your JM let me know! I also thought all your games were setup perfect and I experienced zero issues over the course of the night.
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.