Hosts & Schedules

Hilton

Re: Hosts & Schedules

Post by Hilton »

ralphwiggum wrote:I have an offer of December 14th instead of 28th, what does that look like for everyone? Standard time- 7pm....
Tim,
Please confirm this change in date is concrete and I will update the change with IFPA (technically we are supposed to give them 30 days notice but they have said league date notification is given more leeway).

Also, for those that still want to hang and play pinball just for fun on the 28th and are not booked with MKE league, I still plan to have a regular old pinball party on the 28th (assuming RFM is put back together and functional by then).
Of course all you local guys are invited and I hope you'll come for some fun.
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

If you are good with it, lets just leave it at your place on the 28th. I haven't heard anything from anyone one way or the other in regards to the 14th, sounds like it is 50/50 for the 14th.... so if you are good with leaving it, we will leave it on the 28th....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

I really don't want to be the reason that MKE guys miss a MSN night of league and then have any bad mojo around it.

If you have the 14th all lined up with a host, then go for it. Then it is all water under the bridge.

There is always the chance I can host sometime later in the season after Heidi is done with rotations. No worries from my end.
Ken

Post by Ken »

No bad mojo from me. I already stated that I'm just happy to be in 2 leagues. I knew I would not make all dates. And I even have to work on the 28th but am hoping to get out a little early so who knows, I might not make either league. That's just life.

I might have Sandee bring Alec to league if you guys do it earlier in the day. Or maybe if a league member is coming from the east they can swing by and pick up Alec.
ChestRockwell

Post by ChestRockwell »

I like what Ryan, the other "new guy" said-not that it matters, but either is fine for me, also. And thanks again, Tim,for hosting and inviting me this passed month...Good times.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Tim, what is the final word?

My place on Dec 28th or the other place on Dec 14th? I am fine with either way, just want to know your final decision.

Side note, is the 7pm start time a requirement of league now? I would like to know what to plan for.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

Hilton wrote:Tim, what is the final word?

My place on Dec 28th or the other place on Dec 14th? I am fine with either way, just want to know your final decision.

Side note, is the 7pm start time a requirement of league now? I would like to know what to plan for.

bueller?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

Sorry I am in Nashville.. been here since Saturday.

I haven't heard anything from anyone regarding a preference other than the couple of guys that cant make the 14th. Lets just leave it the the 28th and go from there. If you can't host the 28th, just let me know and I will talk to the host of the 14th.
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

SOunds good, We are on for the 28th!

Gonna be a full day with "last chance" followed by league followed by a few additional guys for partyin.