KingPin's House

KingPin Games

KingPin's House

Post by KingPin Games »

I would like to get a feel from the members of the league on driving up to my house for a night.

from madison it is about 45 minutes.

here is the address so you can google it for yourself and find out how far it is for you.

e7884 Virginia St
Reedsburg, WI 53959

when i get it to come up in google maps it doesn't find it exactly, but close enough for time approximations.

the list of games might change by the time i get around to hosting, but in my signature is my current list.

i also have 2 extra bedrooms and a large sectional couch if the drive up and back is too much for some people.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Hilton

Re: KingPin's House

Post by Hilton »

You are part of the league which to me means you are all good to host. I am hoping you do and look forward to checking out your great collection!

I am assuming that we will all be driving over to Pauly's house in IA at some point also? That will be even further.
Methos

Post by Methos »

Christopher

I think your location is just fine. Might be more difficult for some - but you have a great collection that would be alot of fun to have an event at. We know that not everyone will be able to make it based on schedule, and distance. But for those close to Madison - it's easily doable.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

thanks guys. i am thinking march then. My birthday is on Sunday the 16th, so i was thinking either friday night (5pm is when i usually get done with work so we could start as early as 6pm) or saturday the 15th and maybe start around 2 or 3pm. i will throw it up in the actually section thread, but wanted to get some approval on driving times here first.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
u2sean

Post by u2sean »

Yup, I'd definitely trek up there for it! I know a number of us Madison locals could easily carpool as well. Thanks!

- Sean
Tron, Shadow, Shrek, STTNG, TZ, Dimension, TNA, AFMr, Neptune, R&M, Godzilla Prem, King of Diamonds, S&S, Dialed In! LE, Bank Shot, IJ, Scooby CE, ST Prem
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

march would be perfect also as we need to cover that month still.

based on solidifed/tentative host commitment>>>
Dec -Hilton
Jan -Tully
Feb - Wannabowl (games set up in advance of Tully event March 1st
March -Kinpin
April - at MGC afterparty or preparty? something?
ralphwiggum

Post by ralphwiggum »

I would make the trip (it isn't that far), but my only caveat to any of these nights (regardless of the night) is that we have some sort of static start time. I personally cannot make nayhting earlier than 7pm (usually), and 7pm (even if on a Sunday night) still gets anyone that needs to leave out the door by about 8:30-ish. we have two teens in the league with school and a lot of guys with early morning jobs, but being home by 9:30-11:00 is pretty much doable for everyone (I think)....
Current Collection
Demolition Man, Genie, Pennant Fever, Sinbad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Fish Tales, Wheel of Fortune
DeaconBlooze

Post by DeaconBlooze »

I'd have no problem making the trip, assuming it's a day I can make. I appreciate you throwing your hat in the ring to host!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
tullster

Post by tullster »

I don't mind the drive either, and if I don't have to work, I'll be there!
PaulyB18

Post by PaulyB18 »

I'm in and don't mind driving :D