Gottlieb Orbit 4 player circa 1971

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
rickten99

Gottlieb Orbit 4 player circa 1971

Post by rickten99 »

I currently own a Gottlieb Orbit 4 player machine. I have owned it since March 1978 and has been in my home all that time. Currently it has 87,750 game plays on the counter. It has served me well over the years with my daughter growing up playing it with friends as well as amusing me over the years. It never got boring. We are moving and the time to part with my old friend is coming soon. I have not had one issue with it during the entire time I've owned it except for some bulbs and a broken spring which was replaced. The rubber has been replaced as well and is in good shape. However, the grandkids were here last weekend and an issue has arisen. The game will not reset and kick the ball out to take the next shot, all I am getting is the game trying to reset, click, click click. Just when I'm getting ready to sell this happens, Murphys Law in action. But it's in good shape, back glass nice, some wear on the play field, coin slots work. So it's up for sale. I think the issue is minor and for someone with pin mechanic skills it would be a great machine. Well taken care of and in private ownership for 43 years, not abused or beat up. Thanks for listening. P.S. I live in Roscoe, Illinois, just a few miles south of Beloit and about 25 minutes from Janesville. SOLD- SOLD - SOLD! Thanks Jay, enjoy.
Last edited by rickten99 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jasonm

Re: Gottlieb Orbit 4 player circa 1971

Post by jasonm »

Sent you a pm