MGC buying advice needed

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
wildrover

MGC buying advice needed

Post by wildrover »

This year will be my first year attending MGC. I'll be there for Saturday only. I'm hoping to pickup a machine while I'm there, but i don't know the process.

- Can you buy one and leave with it any time?
- Cash only?
- Buy it and only take it home Sunday?
- What else should I know?

I'm hoping to come prepared so any help in this specific topic would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jason
KingPin Games

Re: MGC buying advice needed

Post by KingPin Games »

typically

- Can you buy one and leave with it any time? - NO

- Cash only? - for pre-owned, from a private collector, then yes. from a distributor, that can vary.

- Buy it and only take it home Sunday? - usually, this is the norm

- What else should I know? - there will be a list going up a couple months in advance where you can see what is coming.

in the past distributors (like myself) have done show specials on games where you save on the game itself and the shipping. this year will be DRASTICALLY different as there are very few new games to be opened just for the fun of it. As it stands today, i don't have any extra machines to bring to the show to discount. that could change in the next 3 months, but from what i see right now, not likely.

Stern and JJP are 1000's of machines behind
Spooky won't have any "extra's" to sell
Chicago gaming might have something if they ever decide to release the next title
American pinball might be able to get you one of their titles, but they are behind also right now.

i should have new (or slightly used) Big Buck Hunters from Raw thrills to bring with.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
wildrover

Post by wildrover »

Thank you very much that is extremely helpful!
Kirk H

Post by Kirk H »

I'm also looking to see what deals distributors have for MGC. I've considered Mandalorian and TMNT, but haven't played them yet.
Any insight on what NIB games might be available?
Stranger Things pro, Funhouse 2.0, Comet, Evil Knievel, City Slicker, Special Force, Lady Luck, Pharaoh, Sorcerer, Lunar Shot, Knock Out, Flight 2K, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man, Flipper Fair.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Currently working with all the manufacturers to see what (if any) machines will be available to both play and to potentially buy.

I will update this once i have a solid plan from the manufacturers.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Authorized JJP, Stern, Spooky, Chicago Gaming, American Pinball, Raw Thrills, Namco, Incredible Technology, Pipeline Games
Kirk H

Post by Kirk H »

Thank you. I'll be following.
Stranger Things pro, Funhouse 2.0, Comet, Evil Knievel, City Slicker, Special Force, Lady Luck, Pharaoh, Sorcerer, Lunar Shot, Knock Out, Flight 2K, Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man, Flipper Fair.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

I will try to keep this updated the best that i can.

I will have the following games available for purchase. The agreement is that the machines stay plugged in and on the gaming floor until the conclusion of the event. Games will be brought to the show and set up at no cost. Any applicable sales taxes will need to be paid (5.5% for Wisconsin). The games listed will be the only ones available for purchase. There will be other games from these manufacturers available to play, but with such short supplies, they will be needed for other shows. There are limited amounts of each game and once the allotment is gone, it is gone.

Games must be paid in full BEFORE the show begins.

Please shoot us an email as it is hard to keep up with forum messages.

Sales@KingPinGames.net

Stern

Godzilla Pro MSRP - $6899 - Show Special $6399
Godzilla Premium MSRP - $8999 - Show Special $8499

Jersey Jack

Guns n Roses Limited Edition MSRP $10,495 - Show Special $9,995

American pinball

Houdini - MSRP $7244 - Show Special $6745
Oktoberfest - MSRP $7795 - Show Special $7245
Hot Wheels - MSRP $6494 - Show Special $6045

Chicago Gaming

No Games Available for sale

Raw Thrills

Big Buck Hunter Reloaded 43" Mini - MSRP $6295 - Show Special $5595
Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Panorama (add your own monitor) - MSRP $5895 - Show Special - $5195
Last edited by KingPin Games on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

Kirk H

Post by Kirk H »

Godzilla Pro is tempting but it's in the running for a few other titles I'm interested in. As the show gets closer I'll be in touch.

Thanks for listing.
KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

updated 09/17/2021
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell

KingPin Games

Post by KingPin Games »

Updated 09/21/2021

All manufacturers that will have games available are listed below with they show special pricing.

thank you
Christopher
KingPin Games
www.KingPinGames.net
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 cell