Elvira's House of Horrors @I/O Arcade

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
Hilton

Elvira's House of Horrors @I/O Arcade

Post by Hilton »

For those of you that dont Facebook I wanted to let you know.
All set up, only .75 per play and playing nice!
If you have not been to I/O then swing on over to check out the newest offering from Stern (plus most of the other newest Stern games!)
They also have a great tap selection and Zombie Dust back on tap this month!

Launch Party will happen along with the Nov Monthly on Nov 21st!
JimS

Re: Elvira's House of Horrors @I/O Arcade

Post by JimS »

Two Elvira's in less than 24 hours... That's impressive. Glad to see you guys got one as well. Was worried that there wouldn't be a Stern Army location to host an official launch party!

Our's is out at Ale Asylum for those that are interested :twisted: Cheers!
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Awesome! Those locations aren't the easiest for us to reach, but I definitely want to check the new game out.
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Sweet. I think Dave and I are going to try and get that way the first week of Nov. I’m excited to play it.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
Hilton

Post by Hilton »

ChrisS wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:29 pm Sweet. I think Dave and I are going to try and get that way the first week of Nov. I’m excited to play it.
It is really fun! Lots of long open shots.

I spent 2hrs this morning to tear apart the whole haunted house and mechs in it to resolve a stuck ball issue.
TXT me if you want a 3rd to play some games with and I will swing out.