St Louis City Museum 22 EM machines to play and more

Pinball Discussion, Location Games, Etc.
max242

St Louis City Museum 22 EM machines to play and more

Post by max242 »

Was on vacation last week, stopped into the St Louis City Museum. (highly recommended for families) On the 3rd floor I found a bunch of EM's. All plugged in and ready to play. Each game was $.25 & set up for 3-5 plays. I bet I played over 50% of them. Could have spent longer, but my family humored me for a while. Man I love the old EM's. 1st time I've seen that many in a row in decades. Lots of fun. Kids had fun playing. Here's the list from the video I made.

Big Deal, Jungle King, Space Odyssey, Jungle King, Flip a Card, 2001,Vulcan, Duotron, Hi-Score Pool, Bronco, Super Spin, Spirit of 76, Shangri La, Dealers Choice, Hi Diver, Roller Coaster, Wild Wild West, Crescendo, Wizard, Spanish Eyes, Baseball, Fun Land - think I got them all.

ALSO
Donkey Kong, Mr & Ms Pacman
7 shooting arcade style games
Speedway, spent a couple of dollars there in competition

Baseball games, those are fun, love the players actually base advancing on some of them.
Base Hit
Pitch Bat
Worlds Series
Upper Deck
Current Collection Abra Ca Dabra, Space Odyssey, Lethal Weapon 3
DeaconBlooze

Re: St Louis City Museum 22 EM machines to play and more

Post by DeaconBlooze »

Funny, a non-pinball friend of mine was just out there and sent me pics of all those EMs. Pretty cool!
Current machines:

Wh20 :: PinBot :: Flash :: Firepower :: BSD :: SW Pro :: Pokerino :: TnA :: Bank Shot :: Stars :: Sky Jump :: Laser Cue
Derrik

Re: St Louis City Museum 22 EM machines to play and more

Post by Derrik »

STL city museum is very underrated. Awesome place with or without kids. Museum is a pretty misleading title, but I can’t think of any other way to describe it lol. Just have to experience it in person. Worth the drive from WI.