FS: Sopranos (Sold)

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
ChrisS

FS: Sopranos (Sold)

Post by ChrisS »

This is about as close to HUO you will find for a Sopranos.

I'm the second owner of the pin. When I purchased it there were 100 plays on it. There really isn't much to say about the machine because there is really no wear. Maybe a tiny bit in the shooter lane.

LEDs throughout, NVRAM installed.

More Pics
https://www.flickr.com/photos/56732973@ ... 6394474813
IMG_9270.jpg
IMG_9269.jpg
IMG_9268.jpg
IMG_9267.jpg
IMG_9266.jpg
IMG_9265.jpg
Last edited by ChrisS on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
epthegeek

Re: FS: Sopranos $4400.00

Post by epthegeek »

Trying to avoid buying another ColorDMD, eh?
Current pile of ridiculously expensive "beep-boop-bing" boxes: Cactus Canyon, Theatre of Magic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Metallica (Pro), Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scared Stiff, Iron Maiden, Rick & Morty
ChrisS

Re: FS: Sopranos $4400.00

Post by ChrisS »

Seriously. It made me think about trying to think about what else I could purge. Why do I love those things so much. :lol:

chris
Radical, Taxi, RollerGames, Dr. Dude, EATPM, Bad Cats, Diner, Police Force, Riverboat Gambler, Swords of Fury, Cyclone, IMDN, Tommy, GNR, MET Prem, KISS Prem, TRS, AC/DC LE, Rob Zombie, Monopoly, No Good Gofers, Who Dunnit, DemoMan, Scared Stiff, Ghostbusters Prem. Not here: Earthshaker, AC/DC, F-14, HMM. Tech bay: Game Show.
ChrisS

Re: FS: Sopranos $4100.00

Post by ChrisS »

Time to move this thing. Updated price.
ChrisS

Re: FS: Sopranos (Sold)

Post by ChrisS »

This machine has sold.
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

Congrats! What's going to fill that slot? :)
Our pinball table breeding stock:
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Who says it's going to be filled. Maybe I'm downsizing. :roll:

Who am I kidding. Ideally another system 11.

Anyone have a nice cyclone, SOF or maybe a transporter?

Chris
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

You do know that the more System 11's you get, the more you're going to NEED to finish that collection, right? Pretty soon you'll have a Williams dining room! ;)
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Scared Stiff, Black Hole, Roy Clark, Monster Bash Remake, Future Spa, Big Deal, Top Score, Baywatch, Rick and Morty, TMNT, Sinbad, Guns N Roses
ChrisS

Post by ChrisS »

Ha.

Yeah unfortunately I think that would send the lady packing. I've done pretty well to keep the obsession in my basement........

........and my uncle's basement. :lol:
Chris K

Post by Chris K »

All the best hobbies are in the basement. It puts the lotion on its skin!