FS: Space Jam -Sold

Buy, Sell, and Trade Pinball Machines and Parts
BigDaddyBanjo

FS: Space Jam -Sold

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

I have a pretty nice SEGA (Stern Whitestar) Space Jam for sale and will make someone a very good deal on it if I can move quickly (I have another game on the hook and need the cash/space).

Starting with the the bad:
The game plays extremely well and nothing listed below detracts from game play at all. The only bad to report on this game is cosmetic issues:

1.) It has a broken plastic by the Wabbit hole (See picture), I couldn't find this plastic and was going to create one by hand, but haven't gotten to that yet.
2.) There is significant wear on the playfield around the Wabbit Hole (pretty much all SJ's have this). Again this can be fixed with Bondo and a Cliffy but I haven't gotten to that yet either.
3.) The game also has a "homemade" plastic by the right sling (Picture), most people don't even notice that fact and I mention it mainly to point out that the same fix could be applied to the broken plastic above.

The Good:
It is a DMD game that has a great theme for a family game room, it based on the movie where Warner Brothers characters team up with Michael Jordan to defend the solar system! The game has a very approachable ruleset for kids or people new to pinball, but has enough depth (there are 7 modes + 2 wizard modes and a multiball) to provide a challenge for more advanced players.

This game plays great and is in perfect working order. I did a full teardown shop job and rebuilt the flippers a couple of years ago and there are no mechanical issues at all. Other than the cosmetic issues noted above it is clean and looks pretty sharp with LED's and Titan rubber throughout. The boards are almost perfectly clean (Pictures) and it has a remote battery holder installed.

The game is located at my offices and it is an extremely easy load out (even has an elevator so no Stairs).

Price and Deal

I am looking for $1700, but I would really like to sell in the next couple of days and would part with it for $1350 if you get in touch with me in the next few days. That being said I know the weather might be rough this weekend so I might be willing to make a verbal deal for later pickup if you can't get here over the weekend.

I included a few pictures that I snapped quickly this morning, but can grab others if there is anything you want to see.

Garrett
BG.JPG
PF.JPG
Boards1.JPG
Boards2.JPG
Boards3.JPG
LaneGuide.JPG
WabbitHole.JPG
Last edited by BigDaddyBanjo on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.
pfcjimmy

Re: FS: Space Jam $1700 ($1350 this weekend)

Post by pfcjimmy »

Dibs!
MikeS

Re: FS: Space Jam $1700 ($1350 this weekend)

Post by MikeS »

Now this is almost as good of a deal as some of those games that Jimmy has won :lol: Figured it would go fast!
Current Collection: Rick and Morty, JPPrem, TWDLE, SW Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Godzilla Pro, Pulp Fiction, GNRLE, Doctor Who, Eight Ball, Harlem, Stars, Shadow.
BigDaddyBanjo

Re: FS: Space Jam -Sold

Post by BigDaddyBanjo »

Game is sold.
Home Collection : FT, JD,Paragon, POTO, GB, WCS, TWD, WPT, SMVE, BK, HS, Gorgar and Bank Shot.